sweet southern love(nanowrimo13)

A/N this story is based on real people I own all the people in this story

this takes place in Marianna AK

Bess has long blonde hair and blue eyes. she about 5.7. she loves to listen to her music mostly rock and country. her birthday is July 17 1983. She drives a old vw beetle color pink. She met Dominic when they were both in 10 grade.

Dominic has sort black hair with brown eyes. He is about 5.8 he loves to draw and loves to draw pictures of Elisabeth. He drives a 2000 red flatbed ford pickup. He is born in May

It was a warm summer night they were both laying the back of Dominic red flatbed ford truck. He had his arm around Bess as Taylor swift played on the radio. She had lost in his brown eyes putting her head on his chest. Dominic looked up at her kissing slowly before they fell sleep in each others arms. Bess had always loved Dominic but a long time has passed before she told him she loved him with all heart. Bess could remember when she started talking to him after a long time and found feeling for him again.

That day

The first time they talked on facebook she knew that liked him the same way she did in highschool. When Dominic came one this time instead of calling her Hun he wrote hey baby I missed you. Bess wrote back hey sexy missed you. He told her he wanted to see her because there was something he wanted tell Bess he couldn't say online. The next she met him at the park. When Bess saw Dominic pull up in that truck her heart skipped a beat. They sat on a bench and talked.

"Bess I wanted to tell that for a long I've had feeling for you." He grabbed her hand holding it Dominic when in for a kiss it was on of sweetest kisses she ever had. She turned to him smiling.

"You want me to be your girlfriend."

"Of course baby I want you and only you." He put his arm around her pulling her closer to him. Bess put her head on her his shoulder as Dominic held her tight.

"Baby lets get in my truck and drive somewhere to be alone." They got into Dominic's ford pickup and drive to field with a lake. When they got the field Dominic pulled out a blanket sat in grass lying down taking Bess by the hand and pulling her close to him. She loved how he put his arms around her holding her tight. Dominic could tell her hair smelled like strawberries and lilies and he loved that smell. They started to kiss long and good, this was the best day of Bess's of life. Dominic got up and put on the radio the song that was playing was "the world is our tonight" and turned to Bess.

"Honey that's our song. You wanna dance." He grabbed Bess hand and the two started to dance. Bess love the way hands felt against her hips. She put her head on his should soon they were kissing. Dominic's kisses were so sweet. As they were dancing and kissing it started to rain. They didn't care and just kissed some more. Then Dominic and Bess ran to the pick up and they sat in each other arms. He drove to his home all he know was how he want be with Bess all night long. He took her into his bedroom. Dominic threw her a dry shirt he could tell that Elisabeth was cold.

"Honey why don't you climb into bed and I'll be the in a minute." Dominic crawled into bed wrapping Bess in his arms, Bess put his head on his chest smiling back at him. Dominic kissed her forehead looking to her blue eyes. This was everything Dominic dreamed about for years

When they were highschool

Dominic never forgot the first time he met Elisabeth. She was the amazing girl he laid eyes on.

Elisabeth was sitting at the lunch table listening to music the first time Dominic met her. He went to up Bess, he was nervous.

"Hi what are you listening to?"