chapter 3

To Elisabeth Dominic was the hottest guy in school and it seemed so true the day he showed up in black wife beater and tight jeans, it broke all the rules but to her she loved it. That day was super hot for being only in the beginning of May. Bess was in yellow dress with a hoodie covering the parts that would get her sent home but Dominic didn't care because it was hot. Soon as they stepped in class the teacher came up to Dominic.

"Mr. Corbin you can't wear that in school. You have to go the Principal's office and they will call your parents." Elisabeth knew he wouldn't back so she faked sick.

"Mrs. Underwood I don't feel well can I go to the nurse office." The teacher could tell she was faking it so she be with Dominic so she pretend to faint.

"Fine you can go." The two met outside in the hallway.

"Let's go get out here if anyone asks we'll both sick." They jumped into Dominic truck and went somewhere private. It was too hot being outside so they decided to go swimming. Bess had no idea that they called home saying she was sick. She took off her hoodie and sneakers placing on flat sandals. When Dominic saw her his jaw dropped and he was like damn she looked so good.

"You look amazing honey."

"So do you." when they got to the lake they just jumped in wearing their clothes, they had taken off their shoes. As they were swimming Dominic wanted to kiss Bess and thought about asking her "can I kiss you." as they were swimming Dominic's phone started to ring so he got out of the water to answer the phone it was his mom.

"I got a call from the school saying that you left after they told me about how you broke the dress code. Where you are?" He looked at Bess whispering not to say a word.

"I'm sorry mom it was warm that why I dressed like that. I'm just in my truck in a parking lot killing time. Are you mad?"

"I'm not all that mad just mad that you didn't tell that you had to leave school. Next time call me."

"I'll do that next time." He put down his phone and jumped back in that when he kissed her. Elisabeth just smiled and kissed him back.

"That was so sweet. Do it again." He kissed her again and it was longer this time Dominic was glad he kissed Bess. They swam for about 2 hours and just killed the rest of the time in the truck. When Elisabeth got home her mom looked mad.

"Elisabeth Grace Morris where have you been? The school called and said you were sick explain yourself."

"I'm sorry mama it was hot so faked sick to hang out with a friend."

"If that was truth why didn't you call and tell me before I got worried."

"I'm sorry mama it won't happen again next time I'll call you." When she got up to her room she called up Dominic she was still thinking about that kiss did that mean he liked her more then just a friend

"Hi honey did you get in trouble when you get got home."

"Not really and even if I did I wouldn't care. I liked spending the whole day with you."

"Me too. I guess we have to wait for summer to do this again." But both of them wanted to skip school tomorrow and go by the lake. Elisabeth hoped he would bring up the kiss and say "Bess will you by my girlfriend."

"Do you can sneak out later without your mom knowing?"

"I bet I can where will we meet."

"Walk to the 7 eleven and I'll pick you in my truck and we'll be home before we have to wake up for school."

That night

She snuck out of her bedroom window a part of her was scared. She was in jeans and tank top, she brought her sleepwear with her so she could change. After she got to 7 eleven Dominic showed up in his truck