Twenty Three

All of us girls wake up in the morning and get ready in separate rooms. Us Capezio goers in one room and the singers in the other. Abby's dress code for Kalani, Maddie, Brynn, and I is a red v-neck Jersey shirt that reads "ALDC" across the back, blue skinny jeans of some sort, and our red high top converse.

We get ready together all in one room and take some super cute pictures of all of us on the balcony. The four of us meet Abby downstairs and we get into her rental car headed to the Capezio where we're doing the meet and greet at but not before picking up Aiden. The scenery is so beautiful and we all gaze around in awe out the car windows.

Soon we get to the Capezio located in a red brick building with beautiful architecture. The building looks so calm and welcoming with a feeling of home within it. Abby has us line up and snap pictures outside before entering.

After taking five billion pictures abby Abby pulls everyone into business mode and we enter the Capezio building. One of the ladies behind the check out desk notices us and immediately walks over and shakes all of our hands. "You must be Abby Lee Miller." She says as she shakes Abby's hand.

"Yes I am." Abby replies.

"Great, I'm Evie the store manager. We've already got the meet and greet section all set up if you'll follow me." Evie instructs and we follow her to a wide area off to the side of everything. In the area is a plastic table with a red table cloth covering it, red and white balloons, and against the wall in a backdrop that has the red Capezio logo all over it. Abby places stacks of headshots on the table corresponding to each person. Evie thanks us for coming and all that then goes back to her duties as the store manager.

"Melbourne we're doing a meet and greet in the Capezio store in Elsternwick! Abby, Kalani, Maddie, Brynn, Aiden, and I are all here so you guys should totally come meet us! It's going to a blast, we're signing pictures, taking pictures, chatting with you guys, I can't wait to see you here." I say and upload the video to my Instagram and my Snapchat.

Soon enough people start spilling through the door. "Oh my gosh I can't you believe I meeting you guys right now." A girl says crying.

"Awe don't cry." I say and reach over the table to give her a hug. "I got you guys bracelets she smiles laughing after the hug." She hands us all of us Australia necklaces.

"Thank you so much!" We all say, "You're so sweet oh my gosh." Brynn smiles.

"You guys are too." The girl laughs.

"What's your name?" Kalani asks her. "You're so cute by the way."

"Veronica and thank you." She beams.

We all sign and hand her our headshots then stand up to take a picture with her.

Aiden starts messing with my hair during a time when no people are there. "What are you doing you're going to mess it up." I collect my hair from him hand annoyed.

"Hey I was bored." He defends.

"So you decide to mess up my hair?"

"Just a little bit."

I playfully shove him and roll my eyes.

"I ship it." Brynn says casually. Her eyes widen when hers meet mine. "Whoops did I just say that out loud? I mean... I'm getting the movie It shipped to my house..." Brynn stutters. "Yeah uh Netflix is overrated."