Twelve

I push open the the door and mope over to the speaker to collect it. Where could the mini's have gone?

"Hey Katie." Voices in union direct at me. I jerk my body around to see six little children in very unnatural positions.

"Minis!" I shriek and dash over to them. Every Minis with in reach is pulled to my side not letting any of them away. "Where have you guys been?" I ask frantically.

"We've been in here the whole time silly goose." Ellie laughs.

"What do you mean been in here the whole time?" I ask sternly.

"You were pranked!" Ari exclaims.

"No seriously where did you guys go? We looked around the entire hotel for you and we were about to go get your moms."

"We were here the whole time. We hid behind the curtains." Peyton says slowly and seemingly a bit sorry.

"You guys." I sigh upset with the whole situation. "You can't do this, especially when someone is watching you. We though something bad happened to you little girls... Let's just get you guys upstairs to the rooms. I'm really disappointed in you all."

"We're sorry." They plead.

"Just wait here for a minute." I avoid their simple sorry. Right now I can't just forgive them with a simple word.

I walk into the hallway with all the other elites and explain the situation to them. They all think the same way as me and are pretty disappointed.

"Girls let's go." I holler the Minis to come it of the ballroom. "Walk in front of us." I direct and the six minis start leading the way to the rooms. The reason I had them walk in front of us I because we want to make sure we don't actually loose one of them.

The Minis actually have two hotel rooms for everyone. Three kids and three adults in one and same goes for the other room. We escort them to their rooms then head to our mothers rooms. Melissa and my mom are in the same room so Mackenzie, Maddie, and I head there.

"Hey girls! Have you worked on that group routine yet?" My mom asks after we come into their room.

"Yep. We'll need to work on it quite a bit later though." I sigh.

"Why are you all moping around? Is it not going too well?" Melissa asks.

"Not at all the group routine is going great so far." Mackenzie clears the confusion in the dance.

"Then what wrong?" My mom scrunches her eye brows together once again confused.

"The Minis." Mackenzie says plopping down onto Melissa's bed.

"Uh oh what happened?" Melissa messes with Mackenzie's hair.

"Well we brought them around the hotel and stuff like we told you we were going to do. Then when we found the ballroom they didn't want to dance so we told them just to hang out because they didn't want to go back up to the rooms. We got pretty engaged in working on the dance and didn't notice they were gone." Maddie explains.

My mom sharply inhales, "We know where they are right now don't we?"

"Yeah but here the thing. They weren't ever missing. We looked around basically the entire hotel for them and hurried back to the ballroom so we could grab our stuff and go get you guys. They were pranking us the whole time, hiding in the curtains. We had no idea." Maddie finishes.