Sixteen

My alarm goes off and I happily jump from my bed knowing I'll be in Pittsburgh later today. My mom is dropping me off at the studio early since she has a morning doctors appointment but because I'm in such a good mood the time difference doesn't really bother me. I put on a matching light pink flower clothing set with some white Steve Madden heels. I run through social media while waiting on my mom. Which who I might add gave me a very hard time all of yesterday about that kiss with Gino. Last night when I got home from dance I had to pack for Pittsburgh and I was going to start packing for Australia too but I got too tired last night. Abby did send out all the information concerning Australia and I'll admit it's gonna be an awesome tour. Adelaide is our first stop and we have a couple of days to adjust to the time change and completely finalize things with the lovely people that set up the tour.

After stretching I slide into my mom's car and my phone starts buzzing crazily. Either my phone is possessed, someone's spamming me, or I'm in a group chat. Picking up my phone I soon discover I am indeed in a group chat with Kendall and Kalani.

Kendall: Hey! All of the Pittsburgh girls are offering up their homes so everyone else doesn't have to stay in hotels. I have plenty of room for both of you and your mom to stay with us. Sound good?

When my mom gets in the car I repeat to her what Kendall had texted me and she is grateful for the offer.

Katie: Thanks so much my mom and I would love that! You don't even understand how excited I am to get to go to Pittsburgh!

Kendall: Why are you so excited? It's my hometown after all 😂

Katie: Because I get to go to the original Aldc Pittsburgh and dance where it all started. I get to actually experience all the grand things you guys talk about

Kendall: Are you kidding me? Attraction-wise LA is a thousand times cooler! You know we're taking about Pittsburgh here right?

Katie: Well I've never been to Pittsburgh have I? So can I really judge its attractions?

Kendall: Okay well talk to me after we get back from Pittsburgh and you can tell me which has cooler attractions

Katie: Alright I'll let you know 😂

Kalani: Kendall I just talked to my mom and that'd be perfect, thanks for letting us stay with you

Kendall: No problem we weren't gonna let you guys end up sleeping on the streets

Katie: We would've ended up in a hotel... But you do you Kendall

Kalani: Yeah... So do we know where Brynn and Jojo are staying?

Kendall: Brynn I was told is staying with the Zieglers and I'm almost positive Jojo is crashing at Nia's

Kalani: Cool beans dude

Kendall: I'm not a dude how dare you assume my gender

Katie: Kendall just stop.

Kendall: I really need to. I'll see you guys later.

On that note I lock my phone and listen to radio. "You seem really excited for Pittsburgh." My mom notes as she switches gears.