Fifteen

Upon starting to work on the group routine Abby informed us that we are going to be individually portraying one of the members from the original six. I was given Chloe to Portray but obviously Mackenzie, Nia, and Maddie are just going to be themselves because they were apart of the original six to begin with. However Kalani, Kendall, and I are going to be portraying the other members in a couple of ways. For starters the costumes. There was once a photoshoot of all the girls in the original six where they wore different colored leotards and bows. Abby is having us wear whatever the girl who we are portraying was in the photoshoot. Which means I'll be wearing a light blue leotard with a matching bow, because that's what Chloe was wearing. But the funniest thing is that some of us are going to have to wear wigs. I'm portraying Chloe so I'll be rocking a blonde wig. I can't even begin to imagine it. The last part and my favorite part about our costumes is that we get to wear the original sparkle filled short sleeved pink jackets with the girl we are portraying's name on the back. Then at the end of the dance we throw those jackets on the ground, along with my wig, and put on our current jackets from the back of the stage on and we become ourselves once again. Then Maddie and I raise a prop trophy above our heads with everyone else following behind reaching for it. Other things we do to really portray our people is to showcase things such as Maddie and Chloe's rivalry or Brook's flexibility. I can definitely say I'm so far in love with this dance.

"Maddie and Katie, you're rivals be sassy. Maddie, after Katie does those turns I want you to do a leg hold turn." Abby instructs. The routine is really coming together and it just feels great. First place material? I think yes.

"Okay good work for now. You all are dismissed, somebody get Jojo and Brynn in here for their solo and minis you have conditioning in studio C." Abby orders once we run through the dance a few more times. The Minis sigh and go their own way. I'd have to admit the shadowing wasn't that bad today, but I'm sure later when we're all exhausted is when they are going to want our help.

Mackenzie volunteers to go get Jojo and Brynn while the rest of us go collect our waters from the den. "Do you guys like the dance?" I ask wanting to know if it's just me that is absolutely in love with it.

"Like is an understatement, I adore this dance!" Kendall expresses picking up her Pink brand water bottle from off the floor.

"It almost feels like old times again." Nia admits. "Wow, I just went to a really nostalgic place."

"Honestly the entire time we were dancing I was in a nostalgic place." Maddie replies.

"Season one seems so long ago but just like yesterday at the same time." Nia sighs reminiscing in the past. "I still remember preforming at all those little competitions and in gyms."

"Yeah don't even get me started on those gyms." Maddie laughs alluring to the time she slipped on the gym floor and hurt her hip.

The two of them immerse themselves into many of their earlier memories from the Abby Lee Dance Company. It's interesting to compare their stories from how things are now. Just to think, this was only suppose to be a documentary but the Aldc transformed and morphed into this. Their stories only seem to come to a stop when Mackenzie enters the den with Gino behind her.

The room goes silent as if we are prey trying not be heard by our vicious predator. "Hey the party's not suppose to stop when I walk in." Mackenzie says confused by the silence. She gives everyone a confused look and Maddie death glares her. "Oh right." Mackenzie remembers Gino behind her and promptly sits next to me. The camera crew quickly enters the den and starts recording the awkwardness. Gino is just standing in the doorway while everyone sits on the benches.