Hanging with Boys (7)

Sorry if this is a little boring... Either way, enjoy!

Pictures------------------------------------>

I couldn't really find anything else so those are the pics for now... tell me if you have better ones...

Cory's POV

After arriving at the house, I saw my parents' car parked outside. They actually came home like they said. I got in the house and right away, I saw my parents. And some girl. My parents heard me come in and turned around, smiles on their usually serious faces.

"Cory, come over here, we'd like you to meet someone," my mom said, using her fake cheery voice. I glanced at the girl and she was looking nervously at me. I came and sat next to my parents, looking at the girl. Her hair was reddish and her eyes green.

"This is Amber Ellis," my dad said. Ellis? Haven't I heard that last name before?

"She's Daniel Ellis's daughter," my mom explained. Ah, Mr. Ellis. He was one of my parents' rich clients. I can already see what's coming.

"We thought that it would be just great if you went out together. You know, we're one big happy family after all," my dad said. His eyes stared directly into mine, sending me a message. It said, 'Don't screw this up for us'. I rolled my eyes.

"Sure, I'd be more than happy to show Amber around," I said. I seriously need to get my mind off Sam anyway. My parents look pleased and Amber looked like she was about to pass out. My dad clapped his hands together and stood up.

"It's settled then. Tomorrow for dinner," my dad said. And then, maybe dessert afterwards.

Tony's POV

The first thing I did after I got home was call Anna. I promised I would. Seriously, I still don't know I've been with her for so long. I guess it's because everyone expects us to stay together. We've been together for so long that it would be wrong not to be together. I still really like Sam though.

"Hey Tony!" Anna squealed into the phone. Just this year, Anna has been getting on my nerves, acting all dramatic about things. She even started hanging out with Monica.

"Hi Anna, I called like you wanted," I said.

"What are you doing, babe?" she purred. I guess it was in an attempt to sound seductive.

"I'm going to finish studying," I lied. There was nothing to study for.

"Tony, my parents aren't home. Do you want to come over?" she asked. I sighed. Anna is seriously getting on my nerves. I know it's weird that I would be annoyed with her when all she wants is to get me in bed, but I just don't feel like Anna is the one. I know. I'm a guy. Shouldn't I just sleep with her just because? Well, I'm not like that. None of the guys are really like that. Only Cory is like that.

"Not today, Anna. I'm going to watch my sister," I said.

"Tony, please come over. I feel lonely," she whined. I rolled my eyes.

"I'll see you tomorrow," I said and hung up before she could say anything. I will definitely have a long day tomorrow. She'll keep whining about it and saying how mean and inconsiderate I was to just hang up on her like that.

"Tony! Crisis!" I heard my sister Hilary yell from her room. I ran up there, thinking there was some kind of emergency. What I found was her holding two outfits to her body, looking at the mirror.

"What?" I asked, annoyed.

"Gosh, what should I wear?" she asked. Without even looking, I pointed to the right one. All I saw was pink, pink, and PINK!