Hanging with Boys (5)

Alright, I've got a few things...

1. I rescheduled my flight to next week because we were worried about the storm and stuff

2. That's a picture of Skylar.. for now

3. Still gotta find pics for Callum, Cory, Jace, and Tony.. I'm open for any suggestions

4. Enjoy!

Samantha's POV

"I..." I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Don't freak or anything," he said. I nodded. Then my phone rang.

"Hold that thought," I said. He sighed and nodded. I walked away from him.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Sammy, cheerleading tryouts are today!" my mom said. I pulled the phone from my ear. She spoke a little too loud.

"Mom, I can hear you just fine, you don't need to shout. I told you awhile ago, I'm not interested in cheerleading. I have to go mom, I'm at school and the bell will ring soon," I said, shutting the phone close before my mom could say anything else. I turned my phone to silent before going back to Callum. He was gone. I shrugged and walked to my locker, grabbing my books and headed to class. I sat in my usual seat, all the way in the back corner, behind Jace and to the right of Cory. Mr. Hernandez walked in just as the bell rang. I hated his class. He made english sound so boring.

"Mr. Waller turn around," Mr. Hernandez said. Jace rolled his eyes and turned around. Cory snickered. "You too, Mr. Wilde. He slumped in his seat. I smiled in his direction. Mr. Hernandez gave a lesson on William Shakespeare. Bore! No offense to those Shakespeare lovers, but it's not for me. Mr. Hernandez also happens to be a drama freak and decided that next week, we'd go to a William Shakespeare play. Yippee! Note the sarcasm.

"We will be watching, Romeo and Juliet. In my opinion, it is one of the best romances out there," Mr. Hernandez said. Sure, everyone dies. That's romantic. The whole class, Mr. Hernandez spoke about the play. He seemed visibly excited. Once the bell rang, I sped out, Jace and Cory hot on my heels. Not that I was wearing heels. You know what I mean.

"Boring!" Cory complained. I nodded in agreement.

"See you at lunch," I said to Cory and Jace. This was the only morning class I had with the both of them. Gym was next, and probably the only class I can tolerate. Miss Honey is the teacher. She's in her 40s but never married. She loves me. Or so it seems. She always picks me to be one of the team captains. I got changed into my uniform and did the warm ups.

"Alright, pick your partners for the activity," Miss Honey said. Right away, I walked over to Tony. He smiled at me.

"Hey partner," he said in a terrible southern accent. I cracked up. He pretended to tip his hat.

"Something amusing over there, Herald? Dawson?" she asked.

"No Miss Honey," I said. She smiled and turned to tell the class directions. Tony nudged me and smiled. We were passing the volleyball back and forth. It was boring, but that's all we did for the rest of the period while Miss Honey read People magazine.

"That was boring," Tony said when the bell had rung and we were dismissed.

"Yeah, i guess it was People magazine day for Miss Honey," I said.

"I thought it was tomorrow," he said. I shrugged. We walked to our next class together since we shared it. The dreaded math. Ever since middle school I hated math class. I was never good, barely passing with a B, sometimes I got a C. Even the teacher, Mrs. Landry, is a pain. She's freaking strict about everything. Today, we were doing a review for a test we're having next week. I got a 45%. I sighed.