Hanging with Boys (Spoiler)

WARNING!!!! SPOILER!!! Do not read if you are an impatient person who cannot handle suspense or whatever. I wrote this because I don't have my USB with me so I needed to remember it somehow and I'm posting it on here. This will not happen until near the end of the story so you've been warned... I repeat, DO NOT read if you are usually impatient to know what happenes next. Enjoy!

Samantha's POV

"Can we talk?" I asked him. He looked at me oddly, but nodded. We walked over to my bed and sat down. I took a deep breath.

"Don't hate me," I said, tears streaming down my face. He looked worried.

"I won't, you know I love you," he said with so much sincerity. It hurt. I knew he loves me, but I feel like I don't deserve it.

"I'm pregnant," I blurted before I could change my mind. He needed to know. He stared at me with wide eyes, not saying anything. The silence killed me.

"Say something!" I pleaded. Even if he hated me, I just needed to hear it. I needed to hear something from him. My heart ached as the time ticked by and there was still a moment of silence. I was sobbing, my breath rugged and chopped. I was like a fish out of the water, gasping for air. Suddenly, he enveloped me in a hug. So warm. So safe. I felt reassured that I was going to be okay.

"It's okay, Sammy," he kept repeating in my ear. For a split second, I believed him. Then, as soon as I felt it, it quickly vanished, leaving me slowly dying on the inside. This is how much this was killing me.

"No, it's not," I said, firmly. "You're not the father, how could it be?" Realization hit him. He wasn't the father of the baby. We never slept together so how could he be? He pulled away from me as if I was fire, burning him. I couldn't stand the look or hurt on his face, the pure disbelief. I love him, I know I do, but now this is going to ruin everything. It's not as if I can take it back. If I knew this would happen, I would. But it's too late. I would keep the baby. There is no way I could give it up. I would have to tell my parents. They would be disappointed. Their 17-year-old daughter was pregnant. I would cope though. Because nothing can be as painful as watching the guy I love look at me like he doesn't even know me. My heart just tore apart and it was like he was stepping on it until it was nothing. Just a part of the floor, the concrete, the carpet. Whatever.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, standing up. My voice was hoarse and my chest hurt. I knew I probably looked like a monster. My hair sticking in all places and my eyes swollen and red. He looked up at me and stood up too. He shook his head and pulled me to him, engolfing me in another tight hug. He stroked my hair soothingly. My body calmed down a bit at his touch.

"I don't care who the father is, I'll be there. If you'll let me. I can be the father," he said. He pulled his back and kissed me softly on the lips. He was serious. He was going to be the father of the baby even if it wasn't really his. I think I died and ressurected. I kissed him harder. We both pulled away breathless.

"I love you, Sammy," he said. There was still the love. It did not change because of my confession. There was passion and promise swirling in his eyes, and I knew right away that I shouldn't have doubted him. He may have been in shock, but he still loved me. He always will. Like I will always love him.

"I love you too," I murmured.

*So what do you think?

Who's the father of her baby?

Who does she love?

Something like this will happen, or maybe not... its just my idea at the moment... i will probably change it in the future

Vote.Comment.Fan.*