Chapter 7

Elise's POV

Cute.That's what I thought about the gorgeous human across me.I couldn't help but smiled like an idiot watching her ate so greedily.I rested my head on my palm.

I guess she was the same girl I loved for 6 years since she wore the snapback. My snapback girl. I giggled at the thought.

"What?" She stopped eat instantly and looked at me like a curious puppy. But that only made my giggle turned into loud laugh

The tableware was grabbed tighten by her hand and with furrowed across her face "What!?" She sounded frustated

She looked so cute when she mad. "Yo-ur fa-ce!" I said between laughed as my index finger pointed to her cheek that was covered with chocolate syrup.

She tried to wipe it off with the back of her hand but missed it. I grabbed the napkin and reached out for her messy cheek.

"I got this" She said try to snap the napkin from my hand. Of course I didn't allow it happen.

I chuckled "Nuh uh,you can't even tell where the mess is" She groaned and let me wiped off the chocolate syrup.

"You like it?" I spoke out as I put the napkin down.

She took both of our plate and put it into the sink. "Not bad" And started washing the dishes.

Based from how she eat, I knew she was lying.
"liar" She ignored me.

She walked straight to the shoes rack not ever bother to look at me."But I do want it every morning"

A flat voice yet sincere escaped from her mouth as she put on her brown sneakers.

Skylar's POV

It was only two more steps for me to reach the door knob. But I was stopped by a delicate, small hands on my wrist.

"Wait where are you going?" Elise asked,didn't have intention to release my hand. The pressure of her grabbed increase as I tried to pull them off.

"Out" I answered struggle to pull her hand off. For a midget, she's quite strong.

Her face furrowed and the hazel of her eyes looked deeply into mine.

She groaned. "Where? I'm want to go-" before she could finish them, I covered her mouth with my other 'free' hand.

"Some place and no, you're not going" I stated in one breath.

The pain on my palm, uncovered her mouth hurriedly.

"OUCH!" I blew off the bite mark on my palm as she finally released my wrist. But the blow wasn't decrease the pain as I thought.

"I'm going!" She stomped her feet on the wooden floor like a little brat who doesn't get her candy.

I looked at her amusely but shook it off quickly.

My body bent down slowly, so I could get a better view of her irritated face.'Gorgeous' I thought.

"No you're not" I shoved my hands inside the sweatpant pocket.

"Yes I am!" She retorted.

"I said no" I retorted back calmly. Her arm folded on her chest looking pissed off with my answer.

"I said yes!"

"But I said no!"

"But I said Yes!!"

"No!!"

"YESS!!" She urged me vigorously.I sighed heavily as I rubbed my face defeated with her childish behaviour.

A frustrated groan noise escaped from my mouth as I walked pass her to the sofa.

I plopped down on the sofa and played with my Iphone.

Elise looked at me puzzled. "What are you waiting for? Come on get dress" I ordered her since she's still in her pajama.

"Is that a yes?" She smiled so widely jumping up and down.

"Hurmmm..." I hummed.

Elise's POV

Within a second, I was already inside my bedroom. Omg I'm so excited! This is like our first date! I still couldn't believe that I am Mrs.James now!

I wondered where she wanted to go. Why she have to be so secretive.

Since the first day we met, she never show any interest on me. Am I really that ugly?

But I had change my appearance completely. I've got rid that ugly big glasses and placed it with contact lens.

And my clothes style as I'm out straight from magazine.

Don't she get any hint of my love towards her?
I showed her everything sincerely from my heart.

Since that 'accident' happened, I knew she's the one.

I refused to have any relationship because I believed she'll be mine one day.

Crazy? I know

My family tired of me talking about her all the time. I mean it when I said all the time for 6 years.

Till one day, mom and dad worried about my mental health. They thought I was crazy.

Well obviously I am crazy for her. And I know it was impossible for me to make her fall for me as we just met.

But I commited to make her fall for me one day.
I don't know how long I stared into the round mirror which is in front of me as I brushed my teeth.

After a quick shower,I dragged myself to a huge closet and unloading the clothes as I looking for a perfect style.

I have to look super great yet comfortable and simple for her today.

After it took like 10 minutes. I guess? A skinny denim jean was choosed and I found a very cute maroon crop top.

I looked at my reflection in the big mirror to check on my style 'Perfect'
A grin held on my lips as approval of myself.

My natural wavy hair didn't need to be groomed as it already looked perfect on my left shoulder.

I let my fingers played throught my hair as I drew a pearl pink lipstick line on my plump lip.

I was about to grab my purse when I heard a familiar voice calling for me

"I'm leaving!!" She sounded mad.

I ran down the stair and found her already outside at hallway waiting for me.

She tapped her rolex watch numerously as her feet did the same.

"I waited you for like one hour!" She raised her voice.But she didn't sound mad like she gonna punch you, It just sounds more like she frustrated and annoyed.

She sighed and shook her head slowly as she gave me blank expression. Then she left.

'What was that for!?' I slid my feets into 3 inches heel and walked after her into the lift

I looked myself into the mirror inside the lift and saw her checking me out.

A smirk proudly showed on my face as I turned around facing her.

"Like what you see?" I wiggled my eyebrows with never fade out smirk.

She hurriedly lift her head up and tried to avoid  my eyes.

Her cheeks slowly turned pink as she looked up to the ceiling.

"You shouldn't wear heel" She broke the silence as she bit her lip.

"And what the reason of it?" I said as I gave her a questioned look.

She shrugged."Dont say I didn't warn you"

I followed her out the lift. 'Why shouldn't I?'