Chapter 4

~~
Dean was walking towards the cafeteria to get Sam a chocolate pudding that he had asked for.

Dean was basically Sam's bitch, but he didn't mind. He actually like taking care of his brother.

He bumped into a nurse wearing a white overcoat and a horribly tied tie. He glanced up for a second to see bright blue eyes.

The nurse smiled brightly and shyly. "I'm sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going."

Dean nodded. "It's alright." He said and continued walking to the cafeteria not thinking about the encounter any further.

~~

Dean heard something fall beside him and he looked sideways at a book on the floor. He looked up at the man beside him and he had fallen asleep, dropping his book in the process.

Dean tapped the man's shoulder and picked up the book holding it out to him.

"Hey you dropped this."

He smiled and the other man looked at him gratfully, taking it and slipping it into a pocket.

"You like Sherlock Holmes?"

Dean asked and the other man looked up confused.

--

~~

Castiel sat at the library in the local college of his school, rubbing his forehead with stress. He pushed his math away and sighed heavily.

A boy with green eyes and brown hair came up and handed Cas a sheet of paper.

"Math answers."
The boy said smiling. Castiel tilted his was slightly confused.

"Why are you giving them to me?"

The other boy shrugged. "Why not? You looked like you needed them and I'm done with them." He smiled and walked away.

Castiel looked down and smiled taking the answers and copying them down.

~~

"You like Sherlock Holmes?"

The other man asked and Castiel looked up confused. The other man chuckled.

"Well that's a mystery book right? Sherlock's my favorite."

He smiled and Castiel smiled as well brightly. "I love Sherlock Holmes. He's my favorite as well."

The other man held out his hand and stood up holding his coffee in the other.

"I'm Dean. Dean Wichester."

He smiled and Castiel shook his hand gently. "I'm Castiel, but you can call me Cas. Castiel Novak."

Dean picked up his briefcase and turned out towards the bus that had pulled up. "See you around Cas."

Dean smiled and walked onto his bus. Castiel smiled looking down at his hand that was still feeling the ghost of Dean's hand.

Castiel was still smiling stupidly as he climbed on his bus to the hospital.