Chapter 10

Dean looked over from the tv at his boyfriend, Castiel. He was so amazing and Dean was stupid for shutting him out for so long.
"Dean I brought the pie you like." He said as he sat beside Dean, holding out a plate with a slice of pie and a fork. Dean smiled brightly and started to eat it.
--
Watching Dean smile like that was all that Cas needed. He stood up and slipped his coat off his shoulders and sat back down with a tired sigh. It had been a long day at the hospital today and Cas was glad to relax and finally be with Dean again.
Dean looked over when he felt eyes on him but Castiel just smiled.
"Do I have pie on my face?" Dean asked with a full mouth and Castiel just chuckled a little shaking his head.

Dean nodded and looked back at the tv. After he was done with his pie Dean leaned back against the couch and Cas moved closer, hugging him around his waist and kissing at his neck. "Dean are you doing better?" He asked and Dean smiled sadly. "It's been really hard. Really hard but you're helping so thank you." He said and Cas smirked kissing at Dean's pulse which always made him give out a small noise.
"So how would you rate my bedside manner?"
"Hmm I'd say it's a.. Seven." Dean smirked playfully and Castiel pulled away with raised eyebrows. "Oh yeah?" Dean nodded and Castiel pulled Dean's shirt off before pushing him down into a lying position.
Dean looked up at Cas as he started to kiss down his chest and play with his nipples. Dean let out a quiet moan as he fisted a hand in Cas' hair.
The doctor moved up and attached his lips to the FBI agent's. Their tongues intertwining and fighting for dominance before Dean have up and let Cas win. He was a bossy little fellow. Well, judging by the tent in Cas' pants he wasn't so little.
"How about now?" Cas whispered sucking a hickey into Dean's neck. Dean leaned his head back and rolled his hips up as Castiel was straddling his lap. "A nine." He said and Cas rolled his eyes before moving away and slowly unzipping Dean's jeans.

Then the phone rang.
Castiel sighed and climbed off of Dean, answering his cell phone with a 'hello' and then listening before hanging up. "I'm sorry Dean but the hospital needs me. I have to go in." He said and Dean whimpered. "It was just starting to be a ten though." He complained and Cas leaned over Dean cupping his jaw and kissing him softly and slowly. "I'll be back." He said and slipped on his coat, trying to hide his half hard on in the process.

Dean sighed watching him go and praying to whoever was out there that he'd never lose this amazing man. Dean took care of his slight problem before watching Star Wars. It was one of those nights that he wanted to watch one of Sam's favorite movies before going to bed.

((Sorry for the short chapter. Wanted to put something up for you guys))