Part 5

COMMENT!! VOTE!

"Thanks for letting me stay here..." I thanked Daniel. He nodded.

"Well, I couldn't let you go out on the cold streets by yourself, especially at Christmas." He smiled. I looked at the clock. 11:56 PM. Only 4 minutes and it would be Christmas. I sighed.

"I'm sorry to intrude on your Christmas." I apologized. He looked at me raising a brow.

"Why? I'm actually glad you're here. I hate being alone." He chuckled. I cracked a smile, when suddenly, I felt someone's lips upon mine. I froze then started moving my lips in sync with his. I tangled my fingers through his hair, I couldn't believe I was doing this.

After a long make out session, we both pulled away, breathless. I looked at the clock as did he. It read. 12:00 AM. I smiled at him. "Merry Christmas, DJ."

"Merry Christmas, Kath." He replied with a smile. Kissing me again. Alright. Best. Christmas. Ever!

***

"And, that is the story of how me and your father met." I smiled down at Marie. She looked at me with a cute smile on her face. "And then, 2 years later you came along." I said, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Can you tell me again!?" She asked, eagerly. I laughed and shook my head.

"It's time for bed, Marie." I said, placing a hand on my swollen belly. "It's Christmas tomorrow." I smiled down at her. She jumped up excitedly.

"Mommy! I have to go to bed! Santa will give me coal if I don't sleep soon!" She explained. She pecked my stomach. "Good night baby." She said to my stomach, making me giggle. "Night, Mommy! Night, Daddy!" She said, she kissed Daniel on the cheek and darted off to her stairs. Daniel and I both laughed.

"Merry Christmas, Kath." He said.

"Merry Christmas, DJ." I smiled as he leaned down and kissed me tenderly. He rubbed my swollen belly and pulled away.

"Merry Christmas Baby." He said, kissing my stomach as well. I smiled. I would've never thought the science geek and the jock would ever be together. Well, I guess that's what you get in the magic of Christmas.

+++

COMMENT and VOTE :*

The end!! Did you like this story-ish? I hope so. Was the ending crappy? I thought it was...but I didn't know how to end it. Thanks for watching!!