day 3 of my spectacular week of pranks

Squelch, squelch echoed through the building as people stuck on their squirt cream shoes. Lol. I got dressed after having an amazing goo free shower and changed into, high waisted shorts, ripped bright pink tights, white tank top, hoodie and utility belt. I danced round my apartment to Charlie Brown by Coldplay (really like that song) eating Maryland cookies (really like those cookies) when the doorbell went off I put down my cookies and picked up my slingshot hesitantly making my way over to the door, I pulled it open a few inches “morning” came a familiar voice “howdy victim” I then fired my slingshot covering them in little paint pellets I then realised who it was “why is it I always accidently prank you?” I asked then slammed my door closed on a very mad Jamie covered in paint.

Jamie’s P.O.V (now it’s my time to shine! Thanks miss author chick)

I can’t believe it! Yet again Emily goes and pranks me halfway through our alliance. Urrghh but I promised we wouldn’t have a replay of what happened last year as look where that got us! But I can’t help but be mad she ruined my favourite shirt I gingerly picked up a piece of the ruined fabric and looked at it in disbelief urrghh there goes my shirt and my chance at being king of the pranks. Shaking my head in disbelief I headed back to my apartment defeat held lowered. I’m not coming out of my apartment till prank week is over as I feel so ashamed that she got me 2 times in a row! I’m so dumb.

Emily’s P.O.V (oh yeah thanks author I’m back baby! Hope Jamie didn’t bore you)

Prank, prank, prank that was all that was running through my mind got to prank, got to prank but before I do that need to broadcast about the squirt cream shoes prank “hello my little gerbils! What’s squelching?” I laughed at my little joke “I’m going to let you in on a little secret, you listening? Well me and my ex pranking partner Jamie-sorry Jamie! Well we pranked you!” I left it like that and left whistling to myself.

I was in position my eyes locked onto my target Carter. No I wasn’t going to prank her-yet I wanted to form an alliance with her. I found my perfect moment to spring I leapt up from my position and grabbed her utility belt off her “hey!” she sprang round on me “what the hell are you doing?” I put my hands up in a sign of surrender “I want to form an alliance with you not prank you” I said hands still up in the air “could you please accept my offer my arms are beginning to ache” I put my arms down and sighed in relief when she nodded her head “deal?” I stuck my hand out “yep deal” we shook on it making it official “now let’s get to work on making some pranks” I exclaimed skipping off to my top secret pranking base that me and Jamie used to use together.

“Alright let’s prank storm” I suggested we both got into thinking poses and thought of pranks. After a while we had some decent prank ideas that we wanted to share with each other “mud chocolate cake?” I asked “or fish guts bucket of surprise?” Carter suggested “wild goose chase?” I got that idea from an episode of House of Anubis “plastic spider in my tea?” was another one of Carter’s ideas “trip wire pie?” I pitched “glued to the floor?” Carter shrugged. We have loads of ideas but not a clue on whether they’d work! “I know let’s do “trip wire pie that’s a prank classic that can never fail!” I said “alright trip wire pie it is! Now let’s get to work” Carter agreed going into business mode

Carter’s P.O.V (took you long enough to decide it’s my time to talk I mean really all the things I’ve done for you and you decide halfway through the book to let me talk!)

We got to work creating the prank but what Emily doesn’t know is that by forming this alliance she has formed her downfall! Silly girl! Anyway I had a special blueprint hidden away ready to be put into motion when the time is right “hey Carter” Emily snapped me out of my thought bubble “bonjour” I decided to be original with my response “what do you want?” I asked “well I want your opinion on where we should put up our little trip wire and pie” I pondered “by the lifts it’d be funny as just as they walk into the lift they fall and get pied” I said laughing at the mental image that popped into my head “yeah that’s a great idea here have a cookie Carter” and out of nowhere Emily pulled up a cookie for me “ok then thanks” I hesitantly took the cookie examining it before stuffing it in my mouth. I moaned god that cookie tasted good. I wiped cookie crumbs off my mouth and got back to creating the prank with Emily

Emily’s P.O.V (hi I’m back! Please miss author no more character changes remember I’m the main character without me you’d be nothing, nothing I tell you)

Oh yeah we’re pranking my rocking amigos. We were jamming out to Domino by Jessie J while wiring up the lift and putting our pie in place singing along and making up crazy dance moves “you strum me like a guitar” we sang badly together while putting the finishing touches to our prank. I got up and wiped my hands on my legs looking at our pranking masterpiece “I think we’ve done” I said to Carter “it’s show time” she whooped and fist pumped while walking to hide behind a potted plant.

We sat waiting I was growing bored when Josh came along I sat up straight boredom no more and watched and boy I was not disappointed with a slip and a SPLAT! Josh’s face came up covered in pie and his feet were all a jumble caught up with the wire “afternoon Joshy have a nice flight?” I asked jumping up from my hiding spot “you suck Ems” he whined from his position on the floor “and you’re all sticky” I skipped off Carter behind me laughing her head off “what comes out of your mouth is comedy gold do you know that” Carter got out gasping for breath holding her side she was laughing so much at my silliness, I had a sense of déjà vu “yeah Jamie thought so too” I whispered out “huh?” Carter asked “well never mind we need to get going on our next prank can’t be one hit wonders now can we? Remember you and Jamie are a tough double act to follow” she kept jabbering on “can you shut up for 2 minutes Carter?” god she is so frustrating I think I’m going to put an end to this alliance as soon as possible and prank her tomorrow. Finally I was able to get rid of her and go to my apartment where I stuck on a home movie of me and Jamie pranking together doing stuff last year and pranking like no tomorrow this year, tears started slipping down my cheeks as I realised how much fun we had together.

Jamie’s P.O.V (Emily: you serious! I told you miss author no more character changes! Jamie: oh shut up it’s the least you can do since YOU pranked me!)

I sat curled up on my comfy armchair watching the home made video we created together of me and Emily pranking and just being silly together I think they even filmed the part where Emily tried to teach me the Love Drunk dance I laughed at how silly we were being and missed the times we spent together.

(Emily: what! You finish with him being sappy! And I thought this was meant to be a funny story and me the main character looks like I don’t know anything! Jamie: you were sappy too you know! And most of the book is from your point of view so stop complaining)

A/N hi so yeah the characters decided to have a converstation between point of view change it was very strange well anyway sorry about the late upload i had no internet and was busy watching the eurovision we did crap again we beat one country and lost to singing grannys!! no joke this is serious!!!!

well anyway bye il see you in like 20 seconds time!