day 2 of prank week mark 2

Oh yeah second day in and already pranking quite a few people! It was early morning I was on the edge of the roof water balloon in hand pranking people that didn’t get a slimy shower this morning. Today I was going for a rockish vibe so I had on a white tank top, a slashed short sleeve black top on top, black skinny jeans, hoodie, battered converse and let’s not forget the mighty utility belt! Ha found my target! Lock and load baby! I scrunched my eyes up in concentration took aim and dropped the water balloon it hit the fake Madeleine Andrews soaking her hair and turning her white tank top see through displaying her heart bra! I released the banner that read

Rise and shine! You’ve just been pranked by the awesome Emily Wilcott have a nice day!

After doing my important job of informing her she just got pranked I fell to the floor holding my side laughing like mad ahh her face! Comedy gold I wish I got it on video now. *rumble* *rumble* I grabbed my rumbling belly “sshh little guy let’s go find some food” I whispered to it. I straightened up and made myself look presentable after making sure I looked smashing darling I went off in search of some yummy food to satisfy my rumbling stomach.

I sipped my tea and ate my croissant (I love croissants as I like to pretend I have a French accent) when someone blocked my light! So not cool! I looked up to see who it was, it was a grinning Jamie “ok dipstick what do you want?” I asked sipping my tea which I promptly dropped it “ahh crap burnt my tongue ow god this hurts” Jamie laughed at my reaction “hey don’t laugh this really hurts dick!” I exclaimed massaging my poor tongue. After a while I started laughing as it was really funny bur only after a while when the pain died down as it hurt! “Alright is it time to put another prank into motion?” I asked cleaning up my split tea so basically slurping it off the table as I love tea too much to waste a single drop “you know me to well” was what I got out from Jamie I straightened up and wiped the tea off my chin “let’s get our prank on” I stood up and led the way to where pranks happen.

“Alright so since this morning’s prank was a huge success. Hang on wait we forgot to do a transmission saying you were pranked!” I stood up and went off to do one Jamie trailing behind me. At last we got there I turned on the mike “well hello there, you are listening to the gorgeous Emily Wilcott and her sidekick Jamie” I got a hey from Jamie “shut up dingbat no one cares about you” I hissed to Jamie “now did any of you shower this morning? Well if you didn’t you pong! Now if you did you pong! Because you were just pranked by Emily and Jamie! Sucks to be you huh” I finished my amazing transmission and got back to creating our next pranking master piece. “Dude have I ever told you that whatever comes out of your mouth is comedy gold?” Jamie asked leaning against for support as he was laughing so much “yep” I said popping the p “now can we get back to pranking?” I asked itching to prank someone else I haven’t pranked since this morning its killing me! He nodded and I jumped up and down like an excited puppy on crack (that would be really funny to see. Just saying) I ran off to collect some of the best blueprints that we’ve created “how about the squirt cream in the shoes?” I asked he shook his head “confetti rain in the lifts?” I asked yet again my idea got shot down “live fish in the pool?” and yet again it was no “dude!” I exclaimed frustrated “ok how about the play dough for marzipan?” another shake of the head and I was itching to take out my sharpie and draw on his face “ok since none of my ideas are good enough you pitch one” I sulked I thought the ideas I suggested were well good “how about the shaving foam ice cream machine?” he suggested I decided to do a him and shake my head “chocolate in the hot tub?” another no from me “non revolving, revolving doors?” I shot him down “urrghh just make up your mind these are some pretty good pranks” he threw his arms up in the air frustrated “now you know how I feel” I turned around and sulked acting like a 4 year old instead of 16 “fine let’s do your stupid squirt cream in the shoes prank” he gave in I did an amazingly crap happy dance.

I was being all ninja like rolling on the floor and doing ninja stuff while Jamie decided to be lame and walk properly “oh come on dude have some fun!” I exclaimed while rolling on the floor “errm no there’s having fun and then being silly” he retorted I rolled my eyes at his seriousness and continued with my ninja moves “squirt, squirt” I said while filling up Alan’s shoes I then went and did Eric’s shoes “squirt, squirt” I continued this process for a while and then went home and watched reruns of Friends as I love that show! It’s so funny! But not as funny as people’s reactions tomorrow when they stick their feet in their squirt cream shoes!

A/N now time for another random authors note ok so heres me being random and funny =) and heres me dying because its so damn hot here in england and i still have school for another week till half term! damn my life i would say something stronger but im too hot to cuss!

ok so im going to leave and fan myself lets just hope im still alive to write the next chapter as its so warm i think i might die!