it's day 2 still and I'm a secret agent!

A/N hi guys you should feel loved as im spending my recovery day writing and uploading a brand new chapter! so yeah dont complain if its quite sucky remember i spent my whole frikkin day in hospital yesterday! yep the joys! well anyway here is the next instalment so grab some popcorn and enjoy!

I was in my apartment by the opening of the vent system, waiting to find out where our pranking supplies were being kept prisoner. There was a massive BOOM! In the distance, I smiled at the distraction when I felt the walkie talkie in my hand come to life I motioned for Carter and Jamie to stop talking and listened in “hey Captain Cookie” that was my codename “is Mister Cuddles and Purple Monkey with you?” Mister Cuddles was Jamie and Purple Monkey was Carter “yeah there here Ginger Ninja” you can obviously work out who that is “have you found the location?” I asked “yeah, there hidden in Petunia’s apartment” uh oh plan ruined! “Did you just say Petunia’s apartment?” I choked out “yep” oh that’s just great! I radioed the corridor group “hey Chocolate Blood” that’s Scarlet’s “Admiral Nosy” that’s Heath’s “and Big Apples” that’s Alan’s “take off your disguise and distract Petunia while we get the supplies and bring in the dummy supplies” they followed my instructions and me, Jamie and Carter entered the vent system crawling round till we found her apartment I opened up the hatch and climbed out, Carter followed me out while Jamie waited inside the vent system like a good little boy ready to give us the dummy supplies once we’ve located the real ones. Me and Carter split up searching the apartment for them “find them yet?” I asked Carter “they wouldn’t be any chance be in a safe?” totally confused here “errm why?” I asked looking for her, finally I found her staring in front of a safe “errm know how to break into a safe?” I nudged her trying to crack a joke nervously laughing “Emily maybe we should” Carter said I interrupted her “don’t say home” I was thinking of what to do when I had an idea “light bulb! Let’s ask Chocolate Blood” I pulled out my phone and called her.

Scarlet’s P.O.V

“Hi Ma’am” I said in a big manly voice my fake mustache tickling my nose “could we interest you in…..in?” I didn’t know what to say luckily Heath had an idea “a brand new top of the line convertible?” phew saved by the Heath! “What no, I don’t want a convertible” Alan walked up to her and slug his arm around her shoulder “of course you do!” we were trying to convince her when my phone vibrated I checked the caller ID it was Emily “I’ll be right back” I walked off and answered the phone “yep what’s up?”  I asked waiting for her usual witty response “how do you feel about breaking into a safe?” she asked, puzzled I replied “sure! But why do we need to break into a safe in the first place?” she started explaining everything to me “ahh I’ll be there in a giff” I then went to Heath and whispered into his ear where I was off to he nodded then carried on with his sales speech. I walked over to the vent system put my dark undercover clothes back on and crawled in, in search of Petunia’s apartment.

Emily’s P.O.V

“Where is she?” I asked pacing a small space in front of the safe, waiting for Scarlet to arrive and she did with a flourish of arms and “the party has arrived!” I snorted at her silliness “now where’s this safe?” she asked getting down to business I snorted at her yet again. God she could be so blonde! “errm Scarlet its right here” I told her pointing to the safe I was in front of “oh there it is” she pulled a back pack off her shoulders and unzipped it rummaging inside for something “got it!” she exclaimed holding up a stethoscope in her hands “how’s that gonna help us crack a safe?” I asked confused “and they say I’m dumb” she murmured “HAY! I’m not dumb!” I exclaimed “whatever” she brought the stethoscope to the safe door and started twirling the nob till we heard a loud click; she slung the door open and revealed our pranking supplies! We called Jamie over and replaced the supplies with the dummies. We were just leaving when we heard Petunia say “IT’S 2AM AND YOUR SALES PITCH IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE!” and the front door slam. Uh oh! “run” I hissed to Jamie as he had the pranking supplies and we couldn’t risk getting him caught “but before you do, utility belt” he chucked my utility belt at me I caught it and threw it on pulling off a can of silly string. I turned to the over 2 girls who also got their pranking supplies off Jamie “it’s show time!” I grinned evilly waiting for Petunia to come pulling on my homemade Killjoy that I carried on hiding my face the other girls did the same. Don’t want to get caught for what we’re about to do, do we? We took aim fingers poised over the button type thing we have to push down, Petunia’s footsteps came closer and closer “3….2…..1….FIRE!” I yelled and all at once Petunia became a mess of silly string and became dazed we took this as our chance to run we all headed to the vent system and jumped in, I went last once I was in I closed the grate behind and started crawling off.

We were all at the poolside it was 3am and everyone was waiting for their pranking gear “alright guys, we did it and got to say nice distractions” people thanked me and some mocked bow going thank you, thank you I’m here all week, we all cracked up at their silliness “now it’s time to get your gear back now form and orderly queue” everyone did as I said and lined up coming up to us collecting their stuff and thanking us for giving it back to them I smiled at how polite everyone was being. I could get used to this. After the last person had received their stuff back we called it a night and headed back to our apartments.

When I got back to my apartment I changed into jogging bottoms and a t shirt I made my way off to bed smiling, I can’t wait to see the new notice she’s gonna stick up in the morning hay that reminds me I need to stick a fake one up so I can keep my apartment and wear my utility belt in public. I got out of my bed slipped on my vans picked up my ready-made pink notice and headed off to the lobby to stick it up. I stuck it up and smiled at what it read

Dear prankers I have had a change in heart and have decided you can keep your pranking supplies however that doesn’t mean I’m allowing prank week, prank week is still cancelled! Petunia, owner of Charlton Manor.

I brushed my hands together and headed back to my apartment for some well-earned sleep.

A/N thank you, thank you i hoped you enjoyed the show!!! now im going to dance out adios my amigos!! *dances out*