26

Farren woke up in a tangle of limbs and sheets. The memories from last night came flooding back to him, as he looked at Kaden's sleeping form cuddled up next to him.

He couldn't stop grinning at the memories, both of his and Kaden's date and their own personal.. after-party.

But all good things must come to an end, and it was with a groan that Farren realised it was Kaden's alarm that had woken them, and that they had school in half an hour.

Monday. Meaning that they had approximately twelve days left until the championship game. Twelve days left as roommates.

Farren didn't know what would happen or them after these two weeks, but one thing was for certain: he would not be giving up their relationship.

Sneaking around was never really his thing, but at times like this, did he have much other choice?

A voice at the back of his head told him that he did in fact have another choice, to come out publicly as Kaden's boyfriend.

But yet again, he pushed that voice aside. Saving those thoughts for a time he would be ready to think them.

Speaking of coming out, he decided that he should probably let Grace and Jenny know as soon as possible. He would swing by today to get everything out in the open.

But obviously they would be cool with it. They weren't exactly homophobic, what with they themselves being gay and all.

"Hey Kaden you need to get up." Farren spoke quietly, shaking Kaden softly.

Kaden groaned in reply, pulling the deep purple covers around himself and digging his face into the pillow further.

"Seriously Kade, we have school." He said louder this time, smiling at how cute Kaden looked, all pouts and whinges.

Kaden made no effort to move, and a mischievous smile made it's way into Farren's face.

"Fine, have it your way." Farren said in a singsong voice, grabbing the glass of water from the bedside table and tipping its contents over an unsuspecting Kaden.

Kaden let out a yelp as he leaped up from the bed, his expression turning murderous when he turned to face Farren.

They stared at each other for a minute, until Kaden broke the silence. "I'm going to fucking kill you." He growled, his hair plastered to his face and drops of water running down his bare chest.

Farren barely had time to comprehend what was happening when Kaden lurched at him, tackling him to the floor.

Kaden rubbed his wet hair all over Farren's face and Farren made the mistake of opening his mouth, preceding to choke on a mouthful of Kaden's blond hair.

Kaden pulled back with small laugh, still lying on top of Farren. He leaned down, connecting their lips in a slow, deep kiss. Their tongues clashed together and Farren was in a daze at the feeling of Kaden's warm lips against his own.

"Time to get ready for school!" Kaden said brightly, pulling back from Farren as if nothing had happened, leaving Farren in a daze.

He snapped out a minute later, cursing Kaden and his kissing skills under his breath.

***