G4L( gangster for life)

Savanna

Ever been in a situation where,you HAD to block EVERYTHING out? Been held against your will to do something you didn't wanna do? Forced to throw it all away? FAMILY? FRIENDS? WORK? And most importantly.............................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

LOVE

Well, I have. I've been forced to throw all of those things away. All for THE GAME. I was this perfect little girl. Straight A student, loved by everyone, popular with most, bright, caring, sweet and innocent little girl. It all indeed the day I met SAINT. The day I met him......... it changed my whole life. I now find myself shooting,killing, torchering people. I don't give a fuck about anybody but me an my team. We're close as hell. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY can break that!

And it's funny because I was all in love before any of this... Deeply in love if you ask me. His name was Trevor. Been together since 4th grade. He was my first everything. Love. Kiss. And first time. I loved the boy. But then again I was young. I barely even knew what te'amo meant, ha. But when I met saint. He changed my whole perspective on life and love, itself.

"Love is something that can't be taken,broken, nor torn apart. Unless the love is as weak as a string of hair. And if so, then that's when you know there was no love to begin with" he would say.

If you were to tell me 3 years ago that I, Savannah Margarita-Mercedez Rodriguez-Lopez,woyld be killing and doing gang wars all for a guy I met days ago I would have lagged right in your face. But, here I am......

.

.

.

This is my story... So if your interested, I'm willing to tell you all about it. Sit back get comfortable.. cause this is gonna be a hell of a ride.

(A/n: started a new story. was trying to do something different. I hope that y'all like it, and I'll try to update. But not l the time remember I have another story I'm writing too.)