(4) Thanks, Bitch.

The Red School

Chapter 4

Enjoy!
OKAY SO FOR SOME REASON WATTPAD DIDN'T POST THE OTHER HALF OF THIS CHAPTER THE FIRST TIME SO IF U READ IT ALREADY, RE-READ IT I HAVE THE FULL CHAPTER UP NOW!

                Delilah, Viva and I are roaming the halls pointlessly. Delilah, the perky, is acting like an overly excited four year old, pointing and cooing at everything.

                “Ooh, look at her hair!” she points at a girl with pink curls. Obviously dyed. And then at the girl standing next to her. “And she’s pretty. Oh, that’s a nice chandelier!”

                Viva, who has an irritated grimace on her face discreetly steps further away from Delilah and closer to me. “This is the girl who we probably just ruined our dorm room life for.” She sounds annoyed, but not exactly regretful.

                I glance at Delilah, who is clapping her hands together in excitement, and then back to Viva. “Yeah, remind me again why we did that?” I ask moodily.

                Viva is biting down on her bottom lip. “Because we’re good little vampires?” she offers, her round lips pouted.

                “Being good sucks.”

                She nods her head. “Agreed.”

                I sigh, staying in step with her, running my fingers through my dark hair. My fingers get caught in the back. Grimacing, I say, “I hate my hair.”

                “I think it’s nice.” She comments. “Good thing you’re not blonde. Not vampires are anything but blonde, it’s nice to have someone else with dark hair besides myself.”

                “Thanks.” I respond, even though that isn’t what I meant. I was simply complaining about the tangled state my hair always seems to be in. A small smile tugs at my lips. “Your hair is nice too.”

                She brushes her wavy hair with her finger nonchalantly. “Yeah.”

                Delilah sneaks up on us, placing her arms around the both of our shoulders so that she is in the middle. “What are we talking about?” she asks chirpily.

                “Hair.” I respond politely, trying not to be bitter towards her. It was my decision to stick up for her. I shouldn’t be regretting it now. What kind of person would that make me? Even if she is very annoying…

                This only makes Delilah go on and on for about five minutes about new hair style she wants to try out. Thankfully, I’ve already picked up a habit of tuning her out.

                                                                                _____________

                Our empty stomachs and heightened smelling leads us to the cafeteria. It’s packed, noisy, and full of chattering vampires. It looks like a scene straight out of a movie, and this excites me a bit, I won’t lie.

                “So many people, so little time,” Delilah is scoping out the place for something that interests her. Meaning everything. “I think I’m going to go mingle, meet new people. Good bye!”