RED EYES

I woke up dreary and cold. What happened last night? Who were those two men. My head was spinning and I felt like I might throw up. The only help I had was the cooling sensation on my body. I looked down. I was tied to a chair. My wrists bound behind me and my legs tied to the legs. My whole body screamed in pain. What did they do to me? I heard faint whispering and my head whipped around the room. At first, I saw nothing. Then, in the shadows, I saw them. Twelve pairs of glowing red eyes, twenty four in all. Some of them blinked, but they were all intently staring at me. 

"Who are you?!" I yelled. I heard whispering and I could barely make out what they were saying:

She's awake. Should we tell Kris?

Yes. Go get him.

She's even prettier when she's awake, isn't she hyung?

Yes.

I heard shuffling in the shadows and then a man walked into the dim light. I recognized him immediately. It was that Chanyeol guy who had pretended to help me. He was dressed in a white button up shirt and black suit pants. He smirked down at me.

"I told you I was coming back to play

"I told you I was coming back to play." he said, smiling. His voice was deep and his eyes were glowing red, as if he was wanting something. He smirked once more and walked to the door and up the stairs. He shut the door behind him. I was shaking now. A minute later of me freaking out, the door opened again to reveal Chanyeol and Kris.

 A minute later of me freaking out, the door opened again to reveal Chanyeol and Kris

He walked in, his face had no emotion. It was completely blank. He stopped in front of me and bent down so his eyes were in line with mine. 

"Welcome back." he said darkly, but a snide smile on his face. " I'm glad you are back home. I thought I had lost you again. But I'm glad my friends brought you back. I don't want to lose you a third time. So to teach you to stay where you belong, I brought some people to help me, since I'm not doing enough." He turned towards the dark shadow behind him. " You can come out now boys." There where some mutters before eleven boys, including Chanyeol, came out from the shadows. They were all very handsome, and they all had crimson red eyes, some more glowy than others. They all had shadows under their eyes and smiles on their faces. But not very friendly smiles. One of them, a taller male with extremely excited eyes stepped forwards eagerly. Two of the boys behind them grabbed his arms gently, as if they were ready to hold him back. 

"I wanna go first hyung let me go first please I want her first!" he said excitedly, his eyes glowing brightly. The boys' grips on him became slightly tighter. 

"Patience Sehun. Patience." Kris said calmly. "Because Sehun is so eager, I think it more fair and safe for him to go first." Kris sighed. A huge sigh went through the boys as they let Sehun go. He ran to me and gripped the chair.

He smiled, revealing glittering white teeth.

A bright light flicked on, showing the contents of the room. I gasped when I saw them. I shook my head no. There were two long couches and the other men sat themselves down. Sehun grabbed the back of the chair and dragged me and it towards a red door. I was scared and started crying and screaming. He opened the door, dragged me inside, and shut it behind him.

The room was completely dark and I couldn't see anything. I felt Sehuns fingeres on my neck and shoulders. He was behind me.

"Let's have some fun."

A/N-

A/N-

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH
YUUUSSSS
FINALLY I UPDATE THIS
SRRY I WAS DEAD FOR A WHILE HAHAHA
ANYWAYS IM WRITING A NEW BOOK LOL
YUS YUS ANOTHER IS COMING

BUT
IT GON BE ACTUALLY GOOD

HEHEHE BYEEEEE