Where Am I??

I woke up on a huge king sized bed in a bedroom I didn't know. It was nicely furnished with a writing desk, bedside table, and velvet curtains shading the bright sunlight. It was peaceful, but a small feeling kept tugging at me, and it felt wrong. Is this really what death feels like? I could get use to this, I thought.  I slid off the bed and landed on the ground with a quiet thump. The feeling got bigger, like it was screaming at me to stop walking towards the door. My hand found the doorknob and I gently turned it. The feeling was pounding, as if something from my nightmares was behind the door. I pulled it open quickly and saw what was behind the door. I screamed. It was a man. A tall, handsome, and slightly scary man standing there. His hand was extended towards the knob as if he were going to open it before I did. His handsome features made my heart slightly flutter. He had some tattoos on his arms had a white button up shirt and black suit pants.

"Who the hell are you?!" I demanded in a startled voice. He said nothing, but he walked towards me slowly, causing me to back up into the bed. I hopped back onto the bed and grabbed a pillow. Wow nice like a pillow is going to stop the giant in front of you, I thought. He stopped and leaned over the bed until I was laying down and he was 2 inches away from my face. He half smiled, making my heart both flutter and drop in fear.

"Good morning." he whispered. He straightened and I was still lying down, trying to process what just happened. After my mind was clear, questions flooded my mind. I didn't die. I didn't die. HOW COULD I NOT HAVE DIED?! I distinctly remember falling off that roof!!! AND WHO THE HELL WAS THIS SEXY BUT SURPRISINGLY SCARY DUDE???!!!! I was about to open my mouth to spout all the questions I had for him but his finger touched my lips, signaling me to shut up probably.

"My name is Kris. I caught you before you could kill yourself. Now I can take care of you." he said that a little too eagerly which gave me chills. "You suffered a minor injury in your back. You need to rest." he said. As if in cue, a sharp pain ran up my back and I layed back down on the bed. 

"That's better. Now I will make some food and you stay right in here." he said in a soft voice. "But if you try to leave, you will regret it. Okay?" 

I sat there, shock all over my face. 

"O-Ok.." I said shakily. He smiled and left the room. After he shut the door, I heard a click. He locked the door! I thought frantically. I tried the windows but they didn't open. I looked all over for an escape, but there was none. I heard footsteps outside the door. He was walking up the stairs. FUCK ,I thought. I quickly fixed everything and crawled into the bed and looked like I was tired and relaxed. The doorknob clicked and he walked in with a tray of food and other things that I could define. He set the tray on the bedside table and pulled out a small bottle with a clear liquid in it. All i knew is that it definitely wasn't water. He tore something out of a plastic wrapper and I froze when I saw it. It was a needle. A needle like as in doctors inject you with as in THE ONES I HATE. 

"No. No no no no no no.." I said, I jumped on the other side of the bed and he looked slightly annoyed. 

"C'mon (y/n)," he said in his deep voice. "This is your medicine and good girls take their medicine." He walked around the bed and I backed up into the wall.

"No! I'm not about to be drugged by a complete stranger! How the hell do you know my name?!" I cried.

He looked at me with a dark expression.

"Fine. Then I'll do it myself." He pinned me up against the wall and I screamed.

"PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE HELP!!!" I kept on crying and screaming. I didn't even care if no one heard me. I felt a sharp sting in my side and I cried out. Who knew needles could hurt so much? Hm. He stepped away from me and I slid down the wall, suddenly exhausted. The light started to fade in dark black spots on my eyes. The last thing I remember is him carrying me bridal style to the bed. My breathing slowed and the world blacked out completely.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: HELLOOOOOO HOOMANS

TURNS OUT IM MORE INTERESTED IN THIS BOOK THAN PORK CHAINYEOL HEHEHEHEHEHEHE

JK I WILL FINISH THAT SOONER OR LATER BUT FOR NOW ENJOY MY AMAZING STORY ABOUT CRAZY KRIS (MY HUBBY) 

♡ ( ̄З ̄)

BUT ANYWAYS THANKS FOR THE 105 READS ON CHANYEOL LUV U HOOMANS BLAHAHAHAHA BYEEEeEEEEEE