Chapter 13

GIA'S POV

​I didn't think I would get high from just two hits off the joint Brian had handed me but here I was, higher than a fucking kite which is why when he came back in the room with a couple of beers I basically began molesting him...not that he was putting up much of a fight. As soon as his hand went to my head and pushed my mouth further down on his dick I knew it was game on. I began lavishing his thick cock with my tongue, caressing his balls softly with my fingertips as he grunted deeply, telling me he was enjoying what I was doing. Forcing my eyes open I looked up at him as I slid my lips along the underside of his shaft, flicking my tongue over his nuts quickly. "Jesus Christ" he groaned loudly, grabbing handfuls of my hair in order to guide me back onto his dick. I pumped his dick with my hand while I sucked at the head of his cock feverishly, listening to the moans and groans he was emitting every few seconds.

​"Ugh...fuck!" he groaned through gritted teeth, gripping my head tightly with both hands as he came hard in my mouth. I swallowed everything he gave me before pulling away, smiling up at him smugly as I licked my lips and took a swig of the beer he had brought in. Brian chuckled weakly from above me, not bothering to tuck himself back into his pants as he sipped heavily on his own beer. A quick moment later his hands were under my arms as he hoisted me to my feet and pulled me in close to him. My head reeled as he began kissing me hungrily, my high making things feel so much more intense than usual and I couldn't contain the moans that escaped my lips. Who would have known I would get so turned on by kissing in the back of a tour bus?!

​As soon as Brian's hands grabbed my ass possessively I let out a lusty sigh, my high seeming to intensify while his fingers dipped under the band of my panties, slowly pulling them down. I felt my body grow hot as his brown eyes burned holes in me. I watched as he knelt in front of me, sliding my panties off my legs and tossing them over his shoulder. "Sit your sexy ass down...right here" Brian muttered thickly, patting the edge of the bed nearby. I did as he asked, my breath caught in my throat as he pushed my legs apart to kneel in between them. "Oh dear god" I huffed out quietly, I watched through hazy eyes as his hand crept up my leg and under my skirt. My hips jerked as his fingertips made contact with my most sensitive area, pulling a soft moan from my lips. I fell back onto the bed as one of Brian's long, talented fingers pushed into my wetness with no resistance, curling upwards he massaged my G-spot. I moaned louder still when I felt the soft wetness of his tongue lapping at my clit, causing me to see stars.

​"GIA GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE NOW OR I'M BREAKING THIS GOD DAMN DOOR DOWN!" Both Brian and I jumped as if shot at Mila's loud, angry voice and pounding on the other side of the door. "Fucking shit what is it with your sister?!" Brian hissed angrily, keeping his hands on my thighs as we struggled to regain our composure. Truthfully, I was pissed at my sister for interrupting my foreplay but I knew she meant good on her threat and once the pounding stopped I knew I needed to get out of there fast. I quickly scribbled my number down on a pack of cigarettes and tossed it at Brian. "Text me after 1:00 a.m. she'll be asleep and I can sneak out of the bus and we can continue this." I shot Brian a wink as I quickly yanked on my panties and kissed his lips hastily before exiting the back room. "For fuck's sakes Gia" Mila spat angrily, her eyes like daggers on me. "We're not even one day into this tour and you're already back to your old ways!" A huge part of me wanted to get pissed off at her and scream at her in front of everyone but my heart knew why she did it so instead I grabbed her hand and pulled her off the bus, muttering my 'good byes' to the guys as we went.

​Surprisingly we didn't fight when we got on our bus which almost made it worse, at least when we fought we got everything off our chests and hugged afterwards. Instead, Mila just herded me to our sleeping quarters and told me tiredly to get ready for bed. "We have an early rehearsal so I suggest you sleep off whatever the hell it is you have in your system." I opened my mouth to argue but Mila just stuck her hand up in the air. "I don't want to hear the excuses Gia...not tonight. Go to bed." I felt such a mix of anger, deprivation and the effects of the weed wearing off that I didn't know what to think. Instead I just stripped down to my bra and undies and climbed in bed, grabbing my phone for when and IF Brian texted me. "I'm sorry I'm such a fuck up Mila" I muttered softly in the silent room...sadly I was met with her soft, heavy breathing telling me she was already asleep. "Love you" I whispered into the air before turning over on my side.

​Sleep had just about overcome me when my phone vibrated in my hand, alerting me to a text message. I debated on even opening it but knew I would kick myself in the ass if I didn't...sure enough it was Brian, wanting to know if I could sneak away.

ME: I DON'T KNOW...MY SISTER MIGHT NOTICE I'M GONE...
BRIAN: SHE'S NOT YOUR WARDEN GIA, YOU'RE A GROWN WOMAN. WE CAN BE QUICK ABOUT IT IF YOU'RE THAT WORRIED ;)
ME: OKAY...MEET ME OUT BY THE PICNIC TABLES, GIVE ME LIKE TEN MINUTES
BRIAN: I'LL BE THERE
​I knew that Mila would kill me a thousand times over if she found out what I was doing but the sounds of her heavy breathing told me she was deep asleep now and wouldn't stir if a bomb went off. I quickly slipped into black leggings and a thin blank top before exiting the room quietly, making sure that Ketchup stayed snoring. Thankfully the moon was bright enough it lit the way to the picnic tables and I felt my excitement build up again as I spotted Brian sitting on top of one of the tables smoking a cigarette. "Took you long enough" he teased softly as I neared him, an apologetic smile on my lips. "Yea well, I have to sneak past the guard dog too ya know?" Brian's face flashed confusion, quickly followed by recognition "Oh yea, your sisters dog...I think she hates me" he laughed. "It's okay, she hates every man" I teased back, enjoying our easy banter back and forth for once. "She likes Matt well enough" he grumbled, tossing his cigarette to the ground before sliding off the table to stand in front of me.
​"Yea well...good for her" I whispered lamely, my hormones raging as Brian took my hand and lead me over to a darker alcove where a small, empty dumpster stood. "I hope you brought protection" I whispered roughly, my fingers going to his hair as he began sucking on the side of my neck hungrily. I chuckled weakly as Brian's hand slid in his pocket, producing a condom before he resumed his task of making me weak kneed with just his lips.
​A split second later I was flipped around and pressed up against the wall, his hands roaming over my ass quickly before pulling my leggings down mid-thigh. I listened to the sounds of Brian opening his pants, followed by the soft rip of the package to the condom. A moment later his hand was at my waist as he lined himself up and drove straight into me with one quick, brutal thrust. "Fuck!" I hissed out hotly, my nails digging into the wall in front of me as he began pounding into me hard and slow. "Christ you're tight as fuck" he growled in my ear, his hand wrapping around my throat with the right amount of pressure that made me moan into the night air. A moment later his hand slid down my body and joined his other hand at my hips, his thrusts becoming faster and punishing, making us both moan louder yet. Fearful that someone would hear us, I bit my lip and pushed my ass back into him as we both hit our highs at the same time. Brian fell against my backside a moment later, his chest heaving as we both rode out our orgasms, satisfied for the moment.

​"Was that quick enough for you?" he teased softly, smacking my ass hard as he carelessly tossed the condom in the dumpster and tucked himself back into his pants. I shot him a look as I yanked my leggings up and pouted my lip out, giving him my spoiled brat look. "Yes...but I want more" I teased, cupping his package quickly before blowing him a kiss and walking back to the bus, knowing that he was watching my every step.