Part 24

Baekhyun: Min Ah, i heard you are in a hospital again. Is it true?

Min Ah: Umm i'm in hospital right now. Don't worry i'm okay.

Baekhyun: I'm coming over. Maybe i will be late. Wait for me.

Min Ah: Okay, and don't forget bring me some food. I'm so hungry. You know that the food here are not my taste.

Baekhyun: Aigoo my baby grumping right now. Nae i won't forget that. See you.

Luhan: Baek,,,what happen to her? Why she in hospital?

Baekhyun: Why do you care about my girl. Go take care your own girl. Have you forget about before. I don't wanna see your face anymore.

Luhan: I need to talk with you. Please Baek, we need to talk.

Baekhyun: What do you want to talk about?

Luhan: I do have feeling for her. I like her too.

Baekhyun: What did i just heard. Are you telling me that you like her now. What do you mean by that Luhan. You know that she already mine. And yet you tell me you like her. You gonna ruin our relationship now! Is it that what you want.

Luhan: Baekhyun listen. I just want you to know the truth. I can't deny, i like her. And i know she's yours but do you think she really like you! Have you think about that. Have you think about her true feeling.

Baekhyun: Stop this crap Luhan. I don't wanna hear it anymore. Of course she love me too. I believe she do.

Luhan: You know that, first love is hard to forget. And as you know too i'm her first love. She have been liking me all years. I know she still can't forget me. It's not easy to forget those feelings.

Baekhyun: Stop it. You are getting on my nerve. She already forget you!

Luhan: I will meet her to confirm this. Where is she right now? Tell me where is she?

Baekhyun: You are not going anywhere. You can't meet her. She's mine.

Luhan: I know where i can find her.

Baekhyun: Luhan,,,,,*i can't afford to lose her this time* Arghhhhhh

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Mrs Shin: Chakkaman,,,yeobo can you see who's there. I need to pack some food for Minnie right now.

Mr Shin: I got it. *open the door* Yes how can i help you?

I'm looking for Min Ah. Is she home?

Mr Shin: Minnie,,,

Mrs Shin: Yeobo, who is it?

Mr Shin: Are you her classmate? She is not here.

Mrs Shin: Yeobo i know him. You are Luhan right. Son what are you doing here?

Luhan: How did you know about me?