Part 5

Vote for my ff..Kamsa~

MIN AH P.O.V>

The next day, tuesday. well of course, what do you expect to come after monday, monday jr.?! okay, kidding aside. It's tuesday, meaning.. freaking cooking class. seriously, i don't really like cooking. oh, scratch that. I like cooking but cooking doesn't like me. I tried cooking twice, the first time was in middle school. I made a mess, not food. the whole class groaned because we were punished to clean the cooking house because of the mess I've done. why the whole class? All for one, One for all. so they kept blaming me for the next 2 months. the second time? when I tried making a home made chocolate for Luhan. Because it was February already, the love month and I heard some girls about making their special home made chocolate for their boyfriends. So, being the envious girl I am, I made my own. but as a result, I cooked a mud. if that was even possible. I don't even know why it turned out like that. I just followed the recipe on the cookbook and I also watched some cooking shows. So I ended up not giving Luhan anything. the next Valentines day came and I just gave him gifts like scarfs, jacket and clothes. So I came up with a conclusion, cooking does really hate me. So I never tried since then, I just let my other groupmates do all the cooking and I'm just assigned to clean the dishes.

Min Ah: "Ugh." *groaned and stood up from her bed but collapsed eventually*
I felt the whole world in my back. I just don't want to get up. I love my pillow so much. If only I can just marr-

Min Ah's little brother: "Yah, brat. get up. we're going to be late." *barged in with a piece of bread in his mouth and sat down at Min Ah bed*

Min Ah: I'm older, right? "Yah. Yah. Yah." *poked his forehead with her index finger* "How could you call me a brat, huh? I'm your noona." *whined and pretended to sob*

Min Ah's little brother: "see? I'm more mature than you'll ever be!" *mocked and stood up* "Now stand up, and wash yourself before we get late." *forcefully stood Min Ah up and slammed the door close*

Min Ah: (Yep, I'm older. but I don't know why I'm so immature. He's practically the one who's taking care of me instead that I'm the one who's taking care of him. He's three years younger than me and attending the same school as me. Oh yeah, his name is Jungkook. Shin Jungkook. He may be younger but I'm the nagger. Deal with it. I like being childish around him, well yeah.. you can say it's a brother complex. he's so cute when annoyed, so I do everything to annoy him. I promise, he'll get wrinkles at a young age. HAHAHAHAHA. Poor him)

Min Ah: *changed into her school uniform* *then went downstairs to eat her breakfast*

Min Ah: *as soon as she reached the dining table, she smacked Jungkook's head who's eating his breakfast peacefully*

Jungkook: "What now?!" *glared at Min Ah while rubbing the part where it hurts*

Min Ah: "Nothing." *shrugged and sat down at her place with a satisfied smirk on face* "Where's our parents?" *asked innocently*

Jungkook: "Out." *answered simply and went back to eating*

Min Ah: "Oh, I should've known."

_________________________________

Min Ah: "EXO IS GAAAAAAAAAAAY" *shouted as she invaded the hangout place*

Tao: "What the-" "We're not."

Kris: "Yah how did you know?"

Chen: "what did you know?'?!,

Min Ah: "What's with all the noise?" ugh. so many reactions. *well, yeah it'll be weird if they don't react to that*

Min Ah: "Kkamjong-ah," *sat beside Kai who's busy reading some Ecchi mangga (sexy girl comic)* /omagad this kid is reading a slut comic/

Kai: What? *look at her*

Min Ah: " Umm, can I borrow an apron? I forgot mine at home." *asked*

Kai: "Yeah sure, in my bag." But, it's not mine. It was D.O apron.

Min Ah: *stood up to get the apron and came back to Kai's side again who's sitting on the couch*
"thanks." *murmured as she put the apron in her purple backpack*

Min Ah: "Kai, where were you yesterday? I didn't saw you anywhere." *asked*

Kai: "Why? you missed me?" *asked while wiggling his eyebrows*

Min Ah: "No." *answered with a blank face*

Kai: *made a face*
"I just visited some old friend in downtown, he's moving here and probably transfering to this school also." *answered and went back to his comic*

Min Ah: "Oh." *nodded understandingly and stood up*
"So, see you later. I have cooking class."

*aimed for the door but immediately blocked by Chanyeol*

Min Ah: "What?"

Chanyeol: *put his hands on her shoulder with his head hanging down*

Min Ah: What's the problem of this idiot?

Chanyeol: "Please, Minnie.. I beg you." *said with his hands a bit shaking*

Min Ah: Seriously, what is the problem?!

Chanyeol: *spoke up* "don't make me eat your food EVER.AGAIN." *said sternly, emphasizing the last two words before looking up and grinning from ear to ear*

Min Ah: "PARK CHANYEOL, START RUNNING." *threatened and hear his foot steps getting away from her*

Chanyeol: "WAAAAAAAAAAH~" *screamed and started dashing off to wherever his feet drag him*

Min Ah: *Laughing at him*/ I didn't ran after him. DUH. I'm too lazy to even walk to my class. Let that derp running even if there's no reason to run to./
Oh my god. I can imagine him given weird look from the people around him. HAHAHAHAHA.

_____________________________________

Jin Young: "The butter please." *Min Ah's classmate who's fortunately good at cooking and is assigned to be group's head chef commanded*

Min Ah: (And me being the good-for-nothing assistant, gave what she needed)

while my other groupmates are busy with their cooking, I'm here, leaning on a stool, daydreaming.

Min Ah: WHERE IS LUHAN?! Was he there in the hangout place earlier? and I just didn't notice him? Nah. silly me, how could I not notice him when even if miles apart I can smell him.

Yeah, animal instincts. Oh. probably, practicing soccer again with Xiumin. Why is Luhan so fit and Xiumin is so.. chubby? doesn't soccer a good sport if you want to be fit? Minseok should really stop eating buns. Oh no, don't stop. I don't want a fit Xiumin. I want a chubby Xiumin forever. not obese, okay? Just chubby. Just imagine an obese Xiumin. Oh my god.

Bless my soul for imagining these things. I don't even want to think about it. Especially now that I'm about to eat. But, he'll still be cute right?

Hana: "Min Ah, Luhan's looking for you." *interrupted*

Min Ah: OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAD. DID I JUST HEARD THAT RIGHT?! Okay, Min Ah compose yourself. 1 2 3 *walked to the door and saw Luhan leaning against the wall*

/I'm so nervous/