Part 3

Xiumin is screaming>

Xiumin: *clinging on Kris' arms trying to get his buns that were unfortunately snatched by the dorkiest duizhang*

Xiumin: "Yah! Kris, I'm older than you!" *whined*

Kris: "But you don't look like you're older than me, So as Luhan." *defended averting his eyes towards Luhan who's behind Min Ah*

Luhan: *look at Kris with a cold piercing eyes*

Min Ah: /He never really liked being called "pretty", "cute", "baby faced" or anything when describing someone that they're adorable because he's assuming that he's the manliest/

Kris: *cleared his throat and returned his eyes to Xiumin*

Xiumin: *cried* "Give my babies baaaaack~!"

Min Ah: *poor baozi, getting bullied again by the giant*

Kris: "No. We made a bet that *whisper whisper* and I was right! We even saw it with our own eyes. So, these buns are clearly mine~!" *ran outside holding the buns*

Xiumin: *ran after him*

Min Ah: *They were like kids knowing that they are the freaking oldest* Oh, well.

*faced Luhan again and saw that he's still busy with his rubick's cube*

*stood up to approach Baekhyun*
/He's currently playing video games with Chanyeol and he's obviously the one who'll gonna lose/

Min Ah: "Baekhyun-ah, can you come with me? I want ice cream." *pleaded*

Baekhyun: *still focused on the game*
"Later." *swung his body to the side following the movements of the car on the game*

Min Ah: "But I wan-"

Baekhyun: "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" *cried as he watched his car got crashed resulting him to lose to Chanyeol*

Chanyeol: Yes i won!!!! You are loser, loser and loser~ *happy*

Min Ah: I am to be blame.

Baekhyun: *slowly turned his head to face Min Ah with a scary glare*

Min Ah: *damn scared when Baek is mad 'cause it only means one thing,

I need to baby him, pamper him, and use aegyo on him just to make him smile again*

"B-Baek.. A.HA.HA." *rubbed the back of her neck as Baekhyun is still staring, or let's say glaring at her*

*This Bacon can really be scary sometimes*

Min Ah: "O-okay! I'm sorry Baekhyun-ah~" *implored as he just kept his glare at her*

/When Baekhyun's mad, he's mad/

*Should I use my aegyo against him? Oh no, I shouldn't. Luhan's here. That would be embarrassing*

D.O: "Omagad Minnie what have you done?" *asked while pointing his finger at Baekhyun*

Min Ah: "It's not my fault, okay?" *stood up thinking of a plan to make this idiot smile again*

/Jdfkadjfrhl/

Min Ah: "Baekhyun-ah." *just thought of a plan..* uhm.. let's say it's a 'peace offering'.

*I know he can't resist me*

"Let's go on a date this Saturday."

[I know it's not awesome, for me it's stupid. Asking your bestfriend out on date without carefully thinking that he would reject because he has someone to go out with so I'm expecting a rejection for this plan]

Baekhyun: "Sure."

[But then again, this is Byun Idiot Baek Stupid Hyun. He doesn't usually talk to his fangirls and tolerate their flirting skills. He's probably gay...]

Min Ah: Oh.

[That's why he's always with Chanyeol.]

Min Ah: *Hmm...*
"Really? Am I forgiven?" *asked with puppy eyes*

Baekhyun: Mehehe..
*avoided Min Ah eyes while biting his lips*

Min Ah: I know I'm cute.

Baekhyun: "No. after the date, I'll forgive you. But!"

Min Ah: "But what?"

Baekhyun: "You should make it special." *smirked and stood up walking out of the door*

/Probably wanting us to talk in private/

Min Ah: "But I don't want to spend too much money. I need to buy BTS's new album when they make a comeback, I need money for the fansigning events, and what if they'll have a concert? And I need to buy the upcoming photobooks of some fansi-"

Baekhyun: "Okay okay. Stop. My gosh, Minnie. I don't need to hear all your fangirl problems, okay?" *interrupted annoyed*

Min Ah: Tch. (He just can't understand us, fangirls.)

[Silence. just the sound of the air hitting us was heard as we sat comfortably at a bench just infront of their hangout place.but then he talked.]

Baekhyun: "It'll be my treat, okay?" *suggested*

Min Ah: "Really?" *asked for confirmation excitedly* "But, it would still be my ' peace offering', right?"

Baekhyun: "Yep."

Min Ah: "okay. so what's the 'special' things you were talking about?"

Baekhyun: "oh.. that. Nothing." *shook his head convincingly*

"Nevermind. I don't want you to do something that I forced you to do
just to make myself feel contented when I know it's not true."
*mumbled the last part, inaudible*

Min Ah: "What was it again?" *asked confused* " I just heard the word 'myself' and 'not true'.
Are you saying you're not a real man and you're a gay? Oh my god, I wouldn't be surprised, Byun Baekhyun. You know I'll accept you even when you tell me that you were actually a mermaid who met a fairy god mother and wished to be a human.

Baekhyun: *just gave Min Ah a 'what-the-heck-are-you-saying' look*

Min Ah: *blinked innocently at him*

Baekhyun: "NO. I'm not gay, okay? and I didn't say anything." *denied*

Min Ah: "you said something!" *convinced*

Baekhyun: "No. I didn't." *smiled mischievously* "let's go back inside before you catch a cold."
*ruffled Min Ah hair while laughing and ran off to go back inside*

Min Ah: "Aish." *stood up and fixed her hair before walking slowly back inside*

*giggled as she watched the retreating figure*

[I'm so glad that Baek hasn't changed at all. I'm so glad that I'm still the only girl in his life, except from his Mom obviously. I'm glad because finally, we'll hangout again like we used to do. he's still childish as ever. I'm glad because I know that Byun Baekhyun will be the last person to leave me. And I'm so so glad because,

He's still my baby]