Part 20

Sehun: Luhan hyung are you sure you want to quit from football club? Aren't you love football so much. Why you want to stop playing it?

Xiumin: Luhan, what's happen to you? What make you take this sudden action. Are you out of your mind?

Luhan: Please don't tell the other members about i'm quitting from playing football.

Sehun: Hyung! Could you tell us why?

Luhan: I'm bored and tired with it. I already thought about this before. And i think now it's a perfect time for me to rest.

Xiumin: Why don't you tell me about this before? We can discuss together Luhan.

Luhan: I'm sorry, i just can't. Guys, i need to go now. Actually i have a date with Chorong.

Sehun: What! Date? Do you mean Chorong, your cousin?

Xiumin: Seriously!! You are dating her?

Luhan: What,,,no! It's not what you guys think. I just promise my mom to take her to a cinema. She's being craving to see a movie. So my mom want me to accompany her around. It's not that we are dating.

Xiumin: Actually Luhan, i don't really care with who that you want to be. But i just want you to be happy with your choice. That's all.

Sehun: Hyung, me too. I really want the best for you. Choose the right person, the one that can make you happy.

Luhan: I know. Thanks for that. Gotta go now.

Sehun: *Hyung!! I'll always there for you. Whatever happen i will root for you...and of course i want you to be with the one you love the most,,Min Ah*

Xiumin: Sehun, what are you thinking about?

Sehun: Ahh that, actually i feel so bad about him.

Xiumin: Don't worry about that Sehun. He'll be alright. He just need some time.

Sehun: I hope so.

Xiumin: Come on, i'm hungry. Let's go eat.

Sehun: Eh hyung, did i just saw you eat earlier? And yet you still hungry.

Xiumin: Did i? Hehe maybe i just being so hungry all the time. Sehun come on. I will treat you.

Sehun: Umm alright. Let's go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Min Ah: Did i make a right choice? Am i out of my mind! What just i do? I'm totally lose my mind!

Jungkook: Noona. What are you talking about? *sat beside her*

Min Ah: Kookie, i think i just make a big mistake in my life.

Jungkook: What is it? Can you just tell me about it? I would love to heard it.

Min Ah: I'm dating with Baekhyun!

Jungkook: What seriously? Wow that was good. Finally you guys are together.

Min Ah: Huh what do you mean by that?

Jungkook: Noona, that's totally good you know. Baek hyung such a nice person. He always by your side. And we all are rooting for you and Baek hyung. You make a right choice.