small twitchy villager: Tweek x Craig(SouthPark)

I hiccuped, choking on my own tears. I couldn't believe I got trapped by a giant. No one even tried to help me,they knew I'd be no use for them alive. I was just a sacrifice. Now I'm in the hands of this giant,the one who comes to my home town to raid us and eat our live stock or fellow residents. Either way,we where all lanky and skinny,as well as our livestock. Its winter,so of course there is a shortage of food. That meant the giant was also running out. Though,usually he would be hibernating till spring. I guess this year its different.

I sniffled, hearing the giant shuffeling around. I was currently in a small box like container,with small holes that let in little light. I didn't dare look out its holes,scared of what I might see. I just sat in a corner,letting my face go red and tears flow out to make a river. Just as I thought crying was bad enough, the top of the container opened,revealing a hand. I widened my eyes,trembling where I sat. The hand picked me up by my light green button up shirt,bringing me out into the vision of two hypnotizing blue orbs.

I didn't dare look at the giant,I just looked down at the earth bellow,feeling my stomach churn up. Soon enough I'll be in his though...

"They didn't even react when I grabbed you..." The giant's voice was raspy and not as deep as I thought. I looked up at him with curiosity, wondering why he bothered to mention that." Is it because they planned to give you to me..?" He asked, shifting me into his open palm. I bet he felt me trembeling because he began to chuckle. I looked back down,this time at my sweaty palms. Why won't he just eat me and get it over with?!?

"Because you seemed interesting..." He said.

He read my mind!?!?

No I probably said it out loud.....

"And you probably don't realize it either..." He snickered. I gasped,looking up at him. Oh Jeez. I gulped down saliva that's been building up in my mouth and nervously stuttered out,"W-why are y-you ta-taunting m-m-me..??!" I asked. The giant put on a poker face,raising a brow. "Taunting you..?" He seemed confused." I'm just wondering why those town folk gave you up so easily...usually they fight back,despite being so frail and skinny.." He explained,looking over at the containor I was held in.

My eyes slowly followed his,and I inhaled sharply. "The-they hate m-me..I'm ju-just a-a-a freak...!" I hugged myself,letting my face move to my thighs. I felt his gaze on me,his intense gaze. It made me nervous. What he said surprised me though." So your just like me..." He mumbeled under his breath,but I herd. I twitched,my face softening.' Just like me."? Is he a freak? Well sort of since he is a giant,but...

"They didn't want you?" I herd him ask me,causing me to snap out of my thoughts. I shook my head 'no'. A sigh escaped his lips, as I kept twitching on his palm,quietly. An awkward silence stood between us.

This turned from scary to sad very quickly.

"N-not even your..parents?.." He croaked out. I widened my eyes,as he stuttered. I looked up at his eyes,seeing tears prick out. He then shut them,blinking away the tears before looking at me for a response. I can't believe I'm opening up to a giant." They di-died l-last mon-month from hy-hypothermia after th-they got i-in an a-a-avolanche.." I whispered,twitching a bit.

"I'm so sorry.." He said. I nodded,letting him know I herd. "Craig." What?" My name is Craig..your is?" He repeated. I knitted my brow together in confusion. Is he becoming friends with me? Is he toying with me? I don't know yet,but I have to watch out." Tweek..and N-no its no-not a nick name..its m-my actual na-name.." I said sort of sternly. Thought my stutters couldn't help but affect my speach. 'Craig' nodded, smiling at my stutters. "Tweek? It suits you.." I loved how my name rolled off his tounge.

I know this'll be a heck of a ride.