London & Bridges.

Hey guys! I decided to do Ibrahim's POV today cause we all want to know what had happened to him all these four years riight? So Bismillah.

Ibrahim's POV
.
I don't know why Baba want's me to return back to Nigeria.

I'm doing good here, I have a good job and I'm happy.

Baba's opening a new branch of his company and he wants me to be the one to head it.

There's no way I could say no to him so I just agreed to come home.
You know the part where I said I'm happy? I lied.

I don't think I've felt happiness again since she left me.

It's been four years but the pain is still there.

I still yearn for her.

After I completed my education here in London, I was offered a job and well I just decided to take it to get my mind off her but who was I kidding?

She's on my mind 24/7.

I stalk her on Instagram and Snapchat just to know how she's doing and what she's up to.

I still talk to her brother, Ahmad and ask him about her.

I've always made excuses not to come home so that I wouldn't go back to all the pain and misery.

I wanted to come back home to her when she lost her brother just so she could know I'd always be there for her but I couldn't bring myself to face her.

I don't think I can stand it if she rejected me again.

I was so happy to hear she had graduated with a first class.

Not that I was surprised anyway, she was very intelligent.

I won't lie, I can't wait to see her again after so many years cause I don't think they'd ever be anyone for me.

Mami has tried setting me up with numerous girls, my cousins and even her friends' daughters but I just can't seem to like any of them.

Even here, so many girls have showed interest in me but my heart only belongs to one.

Hanan.

XXXXX.
I had arrived at Nnamdi Azikiwe international airport and was greeted with the noise and stress associated with Nigeria.

My brother Imran, had texted me already that he was stuck in traffic and that he'd be here shortly.

I couldn't wait to see him again.

The last time I saw him was when he was going to the University but now he's already a graduate.

How time flies.

After waiting for thirty minutes, I saw him.

He had changed alot, he even had a beard.

"Hey bro! Yane?" He said hugging me. "I've missed you man."

"I've missed you too! I can't wait to go home and see everyone."

We got into the car and sped off the streets of Abuja. Lots of things had changed but some things were still the way I left them.

We arrived safely at home and I couldn't wait to see everyone. I had missed all of them most especially my mom.

As I opened the door to go in, I was engulfed in a hug by my two younger sisters. Iman and Ihsan. Iman was fourteen while Ihsan was nine.

"Hey little babies" I said hugging them back.

"Ya Ibrahim! I'm so happy you're back. We've missed you a lot." Ihsan said.