The Vampire Across THe Street is Taking My Heart :) . . . Should I Let Him ? ? Chapter 3 -

I realized I was being awakened again but not by my little sister , it was from my phone ringing.When I looked at the name I answered it right away.

"Hello"

"Girl open your damn door !" Alyssa my best friend said.

"Oh my bad I was sleeping I'm coming" I said and hung up.

I ran down the stairs so fast I almost fell face first.But I opened the door without a mark.

"I've been out here for 15 minutes knocking and calling you crazy what were you thinking sleeping now when we're supposed to go to the pool ?!"

"I'm sorry I totally forgot--"

"Wait wasnt done , who is that hunk across the street I mean like Whoaaaaaa sooo cuteeee????"

"Oh him , he just moved here and I met him this morning when I asked him to move the truck"

"You already met him ? Gosh guess the dibbs goes to you for seeing him first" She said winking.

"Uh you can have him I dont see him like that I dont think I will.I'm going to get dressed and we can walk instead of driving." I said walking up the stairs.

Just as I opened my door my phone went off telling me I had a text.Thinking nothing of it I opened it up and was lost at the number I saw that said Hey.

Texting mode.

"Hey"

"HI who's this?"

"Erik."

"Oh whats up?"

"Nothing really bored thinking of what I could do in this new house or neighborhood , any suggestions?"

Before I could think of what I was writing it said

"Well me and my friend Alyssa are going to the pool want to come ?"

"If your okay with that?"

"Sure , just be ready in like 5 minutes and come over , we're going to walk."

"Ohh okay , thanks for the invite see you soon :)"

"Okk byee :)"

Just as I was putting my hair up in a pony tail the doorbell rang "I'LL GET IT" I yelled.

Looking one last time in the mirror I thought I looked cute with my neon green and blue too pieced bathing suit.I ran down the stairs and saw Alyssa laying on the couch as if she feel asleep.I opened the door , saw a shirtless Erik and tried hard not to stare.He had the nicest body I think I'd ever seen on a guy before.I mean 6-pack ? He had the so not even one hair chest which in my book was way better then hair on a guys chest.

Erik's point of view.

She opened the door and I just looked at her she looked so pretty with her neon bathing suit and her hair in a ponytail.I couldn't help myself look at her assets and saw they were more revealing then her outfit earlier.Whoooaaaaa.Nice chest if I do say so and her stomach was flat and with a peirced belly-button and everyting.I was glad she invited me.

Julissa's point of view.

"I see you like neon colors ?"He asked and immediately my head shot up to look at his face.Which was smiling so I smiled back.

"You see correctly"Uhh mental head slap.

"Wait where's my towel ? I thought I had it on." But it had slipped when I opened the door and was now laying on the floor saying bend down and pick me up !!!

"I'll get it." he said but a little too late as I was bending to get it too.Our hands touched and I snapped mine back quickly and looked at his face.He wasn't looking at me so I stood up and backed away gesturing him in the house when he got up.He walked in and handed me the towel , taking in the whole house as well as Alyssa on the couch.

I ran to her and woke her up and she looked at me then to the open door and finally to Erik right next to it.

"Huh Wait What ?"

"I invited him to come to the pool with us since he just moved here and he didnt have anything to do.Is that okay with you?"I asked already knowing her answer would be of course.

"Oh , yess he can come."She said and smiled at him which he did too.

"Hi I'm Alyssa."

"Hey I'm Erik."

And with that we started walking to the pool.He was in between us and we were walking pretty fast so I wasn't surprised that we got there really quick.As soon as we walked through the gate Alyssa threw her towel on the nearest chair and jumped in the water and left me and Erik sprayed with some water.I just walked to where her towel fell and sat on the chair next to it , and Erik sat next to the chair beside me.

Erik's point of view.

Julissa's friend Alyssa had called us somewhere when we sat down so Julissa got up and took off her towel , dropped it on her chair and walked to the edge of the pool I was watching her the whole time and suddenly she turned around and I looked up at her face quickly hoping I wasn't staring below her jaw.

"Aren't you coming in ?"She asked with something in her voice what was it ? Anger No Pain No Concern No Hope Yes that was it she asked me with hope in her soft tone!

"Oh yeah I am just thinking about something."I said then she nodded and got into the pool and I watched as I took off my towel and put it on the chair and walked slowly to the pool.I heard Alyssa telling her I was into her and how she saw the way I looked at her then she got quiet when I stepped down the stairs into the warm but refresh0ng water.They both looked at me then at each other and smiled.And out of nowhere they were swimming fast towards me and they both pushed me under the water.

Julissa's point of view :

We swam to him and pushed him under.When we were laughing really hard I felt something grab my foot and I closed my mouth just as I was being pulled under water.After all the bubbles settled I opened my eyes and saw Erik looking at me then he smiled and we were being pulled up by Alyssa.

"Told you." She whispered and gave me a quick smile.I got out of the water and dried off sitting in the chair watching them splash each other.She couldn't be right I thought.She had this weird theory that Erik liked me.But I mean seriously it was only based on the way he looked at me when I had got up to go in the pool.And I really didn't think I liked him.Uh-Oh I looked at him and started thinking about it.Wait no ! You only knew him for what like 5 hours ? Stop it think about this when you know more about him and his personality.! Then I came back to the real world and saw Erik holding his hands up in a I-Surender type of way that only made me smile and laugh.Oh no stop looking at him.But I couldn't he was coming out of the pool with Alyssa behind him coming towards me.She dried off and wrapped her towel around her looking at her phone in shock.

"What's wrong?"I asked.

"Julissa , I gotta go like now my mom called me seven times and texted me ! Oh God help me.!"She said and I started worrying like her.

"I have to go now I'll call you later if I'm not dead.Pray for me !"

And with that she came gave me a big hug as if to say this could be the last time we see each other.I yelled at her when she ran and pointed to Erik.

"Oh sorry , my mom is not the type to not answer her when she calls seven times bye Erik."She said and gave him a quick hug and left.