The Vampire Across THe Street is Taking My Heart :) . . . Should I Let Him ? ? Chapter 4 - Part 2

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY people !!! i want to upload some pictures of people so see that pretty soon if you may and tell me if they should change or not because i wont be satistfied until everybody's happy or at least the few people who VOTE AND COMMENT FOR MY SAKE !!! hahaha well on to the story !!!!!! enjoy please and tell me whatever you want to criticism or good comments . I'm the type of girl who will simply take it into thought instead of getting all mad like some of the writters on here lol .

Julissa's P.O.V.

"Oh okay , if you dont mind I would like to get to know you better since it seems like you'll be the only friend I have for the summer.?" He said in more of a question then a statement.

"Sure Why not ? Shoot !"

"What's your favorite color?"

"Neon Green , Hey just so we can get to know each other better What about every question you ask me after I answer it , you answer it ?" I said feeling happy that I came up with such a good idea.

"Yeah that seems fair" He said smirking.

"So what's your's Erik?"

Blue , How old are you ?"

"I am 16 ."I said with pure pride.

"Oh I'm 17 , When's your birthday ?"

"July 17."

"Mine too ! " He yelled excitedly.

"Oh for real that's cool !"

"Yeah , so are you doing anything for your's since it's coming up soon ?"

"YES! I'm having a party !! Do you want to come ?"I mean if you dont already have plans." I added .

"Yes I'll come , dont you remember I just moved here?" He asked chuckling.

Oh god what was it about that chuckle that sent my head twirling and my insides feeling like mush.I'm way in over my head I mean he can have any girl in this town if he wanted too . I seriously had no chance. So stop day-dreaming about him !! Oh I'm in trouble is his mouth moving ? should I be hearing this ? Stop Blabbering !!!

"Umm Julie?"

The way he said my nickname that I knew too well but haven't heard in forever made me smile.

"Oh right "I said feeling my face turn a bright red.

"So Julie what's your style like ?"

"Uhm , well I pretty much mix everything up. Haha , like I love to wear vans and jordan's , but I like flats too ! Also I have a lot of skinnie's , but then again I own just as much shorts and skirts put together. And I love tank tops I'm not a fan of dresses I wear lot's of plain tight tee's as well , so I guess you'll have to find that question daily"I said with a little hint of flirting in my voice.

"I guess I will , I think I'd be glad to haha , and I'm just another ma-- teen but my favorite shoes would have to be vans and nikes , and I wear skinnie jeans but not to the point to where I cant breathe in them. Now my shirts on the other hand , some of them might be tight but their most likely plain tee's or band tee's But I think I like the expression on people's faces when I'm wearing a tight one of my shirts ." He said with a toothy smile.

I just laughed and got up to jump in the pool. When I was under I swam as fast as I could to the other end but apparently I wasn't watching where I was going and I caught myself right before I swam into a corner of the pool. I turned around to see if I saw Erik anywhere and was surprised when I saw him right in front of my face.