The Vampire Across THe Street is Taking My Heart :) . . . Should I Let Him ? ? Chapter 2 -

Chapter 2 :

When I got outside I looked for anyone who didnt seem to be carrying anything into the house and just when I was about to give up I saw a guy that didnt look that old and was standing in the street just looking at the house. Since his back was to me I ran up to him and tapped him on the shoulder saying

"Excuse me.?"

He turned around really swiftly and met my gaze

"Whoa" was my first thought I mean he looked soo cute. He had dark brown hair that pieces of it went over his eyes but that only made him look cuter.His skin was so pale and his eyes were a deep shade of gray, and his lips were so full.

"Yes.?" He asked looking at me strangely.

"Oh , um I was wondering if you could move the truck because I have to take my little sister to her friends house and if she see's that we cant pull out she'll get all mad again and ---"

"Um. . . ." He said and pointed to where the truck was and showing me now that it was moving away from in front of my driveway.

"Oh well thank you by the way are you the one moving here ?"

"Ye----" He stopped mid-sentence to look at my car.

Uh , mental head slap go figures a girl like me couldn't possibly have such a fast and nice car like that and blah blah blah.But he pulled me back to reality asking

"Is that your car he said motioning to what I already knew what he was pointing at.

"Yes it is Why ?" I asked curiously.

"Oh um just wondering since we're going to be neighbors and all.Um what is your name?"

"It's Julissa , Julissa Streakk and you?" I asked.

"Erik , Erik Zade."

Erik's point of view .

"It's Julissa , Julissa Streakk and you?' she asked.

"Erik , Erik Zade." I had said.

I've never seen anyone like her I mean her eyes were a beautiful hazel color and her extremely full lips and her goldish hair being so curly , with her outfit and everything I thought I was going to fall in love with her this summer , if she would even consider talking to me this summer.

Julissa's point of view .

He kept staring at me with a smile on his face so I smiled back politely , and turned to walk away when he lightly grabbed my wrist and asked for my number.

"How do you know I have one ?" I asked annoyed that another guy was asking me for it and I wasnt even at school or a party I was in front of my house. Yeeesh !!

"I dont know I was giving it a tr--"

But then my phone started ringing and I wondered why I even put it in my pocket.Turns out it was my sister telling me to hurry up then I told her I was already outside and she hung up.

When I looked back at him he had a crocked smile on his face which made me groan.

I gave him it and he put it in his phone saying he would text me if I wanted him too.

My sister ran outside the house screaming "Ju come on I was supposed to be there when I woke you up Please hurry !!!???"

I thanked her mentally and looked at Erik and said

"Well I have to go so I'll try and talk to you soon."With that I smiled and turned to my house and heard him say

"Bye beautiful."

Then I turned around to see if he really said that or if I was imagining it and realized he was already at the steps of his door so I had to be imagining it I told myself.After I dropped off Alexa I went back home and took a nap.........