Jakie's Back

(1 week later...)

Jakie's POV

After 6 days of persuasion, Oliver finally agreed to go with me back to Silver Moon. I rode on his back while he was in wolf form. I couldn't help but fall in love with his wolf. He was a beautiful bronze color with the brightest green eyes. Three days later we arrived. To say the least, it was chaos in a nutshell.

All stared were directed onto Oliver and I as I searched for Zoe. She wandered outside and took off for me. "Jay!! You're back!" she said happily as she gave me a bear hug. I picked her up and propped her on my hip. "Hi Sweetie. I missed you." I said lovingly to her. I saw Oliver give me a contented smile and place his hand on my back. I squirmed slightly but forced myself not to jump.

I walked confidently through the door and I heard whispers in the crowd. "Are you sure this was a good idea?" Whispered Oliver so only I could hear. I nodded slightly and gave a piercing look. He dropped the subject. Suddenly, I was overcome by the impulse to sing.

"Guess who's back? Back again. Jakie's back. Tell a friend." I sang out slightly off key. I knew all the pack members could hear me and certainly would tell their friends. I kept going until I made it to Lacey's office. I opened the door without warning and was greeted by an extremely startled Lacey, Alise, Jonathan, and Colin. My blood started to boil.

My grip tightened slightly on Zoe. "Mate! You're back!" Colin said robot like. He went to kiss me but I slapped him. Hard. He stumbled back, startled. "Hello Jonathan, Alise, Lacey. Miss me?" I asked in a sarcastic voice. I felt bad about being mean to Lacey, but it had to be done. "No, you're supposed to be gone! Get your hands off my daughter!" Alise shouted. I snarled.

"Shut up Alise. Zoe isn't your daughter. She's the daughter of my mother, Alma Victor." I said harshly. Alise looked as if she had been slapped and my sperm donor paled. "And Jonathan, it's true. I can remember her being born. The day Mom was let out for recovering and the day she had another heart attack." I said. I felt Zoe start to cry and I rubbed her back. Oliver's hand was still on my back.

"So, I'm taking Zoe away from you and I've already had the custody issues resolved. You know that paper for a "package" you signed, Jonathan? That was the paper saying you gave up your rights to Zoe. Even though to won't be official for at least another two months, Ruby Victor is her legal guardian. " I said calmly. Jonathan growled.

"Lies! Zoe, get away from her. She lies!" Jonathan yelled desperately while Alise shot daggers in my direction. "I don't lie. Jonathan shut up. The time to bark at you is over. It's Colin's turn now." I said, turning to him. He looked desperately for a way out but didn't see one. "You know Colin, I've called the cops and had charges for rape, sexual assault, and abuse successfully filled against a Colin Roberts. The werewolf part of the force should be here any minute now." I said.

He paled and gasped for air. He tried to charge at me but I sidestepped him. Unknown to me when I went to turn, one of his claws went out and dug into my stomach. I screamed and put Zoe down quickly. The location of the scratch was my womb. "Oliver, get me to the hospital now, please." I said weakly. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Zoe fly at Colin and start beating him up.

"I'll take you. Don't worry, Jakie, you'll be okay." He said to me. He practically carried me to the hospital while I went into early labor. I clutched his hand in pain and felt sparks. I was surprised but didn't have much time to worry about it because then the nurse came in and ordered me to push.

23 and a half hours later I welcomed Aviva Alma Victor, weighing 8 pounds 15 ounces born on May 1st, 2014, Thursday. I looked at her, wrapped in the pink blanket, and my heart melted. I held her close with Oliver sitting next to me. "Can you help me raise her?" I asked him. He looked surprised but nodded. "Thanks to that decree, I can't stay with Ruby forever." I said. Then, my eyes getting heavy, I fell asleep.

_____________________________________________________________________

Double post!! :3

Think it's dying down? Don't doubt me. Song for this chappie is Eminem's "Without Me"

W.L.W

Vote! Follow! Comment!