"Cafe Date"

Vanitas is always trying to be Jeanne's center of attention, but of course all she cared about was Luca. Vanitas was kinda of jealous of how that kid could get her attention so easily, but Vanitas didn't exactly mind. He loved teasing the crap out of that brat.

"Hello my darling Jeanne!" Vanitas said as she walked through the cafe's door.

"YOU!?" She shouted catching everyone's attention around them.

Embarrassed, she quickly covered her mouth with a slight blush and ran over to Vanitas and sat down across from him.

"Were you so excited to see me my dear~" Vanitas teased making Jeanne blush all the more.

"Of course not! Who would be excited to see your idiotic face!" She hissed making Vanitas chuckle.

With a huff she started up again, "you tricked me you know, I thought I was coming here to have a nice treat with Dominique, but instead I got stuck with  the likes of you." She said with the roll of her eyes.

What do you want anyways?" She asked.

"Can't a man have a nice cup of tea with an adorable lady? Maybe I just want to spend more time with you." He mumbled the last part as he took a sip of his tea with a slight tint of pink appearing on his cheeks, which he tried to hide.

Jeanne could feel her heart skip a beat as she watched him flustered at what he had said. He wasn't very good at hiding anything from her, even though he was glad she kinda heard the last part of his sentence. He enjoyed seeing her adorable reaction, which bounced him back to his normal state.

"That's a very seductive face you're making there Jeanne, you better be careful that no other man seen it, it'll make me jealous~" he said making her embarrassed once again.

Jeanne stood with her hands slamming down on the table. "If all you had in mind was to make a fool of me, then I'm going to go." She said starting to stomp off until a hand caught her wrist.

"Jeanne, Jeanne, Jeanne~" Vanitas sang, "don't leave, I just want to talk to you." He said making her hesitantly sit back down again.

"What exactly is it you want to talk about? Is everything okay with Noe? What about Dominique?!" She started to panic until Vanitas placed his hand over hers bringing his face closer, so close she thought it was a kiss.

"Everything is fine, we are all fine, I just want to have a nice treat with you, so treat this as a....date!" Vanitas grinned making Jeanne's face go blank.

"No thanks." She said standing up yet again and storming out of the cafe leaving Vanitas alone.

Jeanne ran out of the cafe heading towards home with her hands holding her blushing pink cheeks

Jeanne ran out of the cafe heading towards home with her hands holding her blushing pink cheeks. "I will never fall for that huge idiot!!" She yelled to herself.