I'm Not Her! *Sequel To Loving My Married Mafia Boss*

Description

    This is Aniyah's story she is now eighteen years old. On the trip to visit her dad from Maui she meets this gorgous excuse of a man on her flight. After joining the mile high club they exchange numbers, and when she finally makes it to her dads place she is pissed at  this mystery man guess why? 

   Aniyah never expected to see that man again that night or ever. But as it urns out he's a big time drug dealer from Brooklyn that move to Maui and was back on bussiness. Oh and her father's long time business partner/ bestfriend. Let me fore-warn you though  they are bestfriends for a reason. 

Chapter 1 

     "Excuse me miss but I think your sitting in my seat." I turned my head and had to tilt it way up just to see his face. He was built and light skinned he had to be at least 6'3 and he had dreads that was pulled back with a rubber band.

      I could see he had tats going up his neck despite everything else this nigga was sexy. He had on a white v-neck and some grey sweat pants. He was also sporting some nike sandals.  But he looked older like around thirty, thirty-two. He looked great but he was standing a little to close for my likeness. 

       "And I think your a little to close. So you need to back the hell up." I said rolling my eyes.

     "Baby Im not in the mood now please get'cho ass out of my seat." He was really fucking rude and he done lost his damn mind if he think im getting up. But damn this nigga buff as fuck.

    "Make me." He reached up to grab me when a flight attendent came up to us. She had a fake ass smile plastered on her face. She was white, with long blonde hair and it looked like somebody threw a cake at her face.

          "Im sorry is there and um... problem?" The flight attendent wouldnt take her eyes off of him, staring at him with pure lust it was like she was asking him if I was bothering him.

"No."

"Yes."  We both replied at the same time. He looked at me with an attitude. 

         "No we dont have a problem thank you very much." He said dismissing the woman. He picked me up and placed me in his lap and held me there until I stopped struggling. I huphed and he leaned against my neck smiling.

"Obviously there's some sexual tension going on between us-"

      "I dont even fucking know you." I said in a defeated voice and he popped the fuck out of my mouth.

        "Watch yo mouth it's un-lady like to cuss and disrespectful. Now as I was saying we have some sexua-"

      "Sir she's not allowed to be seated on your lap when we take off." The same flight attendent from before said, the crazy part was she was still loking at him. The man looked mad, I think its okay to say he hates being interupted. He had his nose scrunched up as if he smelt something foul.

       "If you dont get the fuck out of my face with yo breath smelling like straight ass. Im gone beat yo ass with some tooth paste and mouth wash." The woman looked offended but the man kept his nose scrunched up in a funny way. 

"Excuse me Sir, Im going to need you to stop being disrespectful."

     "No Im gone need you to brush yo teeth, that's what disrespectful." I started laughing and the woman walked off pissed. "Gone try and call me disrespectful and her breath smell like ass and corn chips." He mumbled under his breath making me laugh harder.