Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I couldn't breathe. The world slowed down, and my mouth was mummified. NO NO NO- "Don't worry Abby, I'll make sure you get what you deserve." "Bryan, please don't." "You should have thought of that when you killed Alicia." "Bryan-" "Shut up!"

I did. My whole body was shaking and I began saying a prayer in my head. DEAR GOD, I AM SORRY FOR ALL THE TIMES I HAVE DONE BAD- The closet burst open, and a police officer saw us. "Put your hands up!" I said, pulling out his gun and pointing it at Bryan did, but then quickly chucked the knife at him. The police man shot Bryan, and he fell back. The knife hit the officer in the eye, causing him to fall backwards. I screamed.

"Oh my god!" I raced up to the police officer, who was now choking in something, them went still, blood coming out his mouth. He just died! Bryan laid dead in the closet. I sat down, filled with shock and terror. "No, no no no no no." My PHONE beeped. I quickly got it out, having some difficulty due to try shaking hands and looked at the message. It was from the same person who had been texting me before.

'I'm still watching you, Abby.'

I screamed and chucked my phone at the wall. It hit it forcefully and landed on the tile, which then I ran up and stomped on it. "Leave me alone!" I yelled, tears running down my face. "Leave me alone!" Suddenly, all the lights went out. I froze, only hearing my heavy breathing. "Who's there?" I called. No answer. "Come out! Come out you coward!"

I didn't hear any signs of movement, but then I suddenly felt a giant explosion of agony hit me in my side. I screamed and fell to the floor. Somebody stabbed me. I pulled the knife out and felt the blood oozing out. "N-no. No!" I started crawling toward the door, the only light now the moonlight. The person grabbed me and pulled me back. "Stop! Leave me alone!"

A thin trail of blood was left where I had been crawling. The person flipped me over, my vision came blurry, but I finally made out the face. I gasped in horror. I saw her, she should be dead.

The last thing I saw was Alicia, then the knife came down on my face and everything went dark.

(Okay, sooo like? The stories not over, but from Abby it is. So just chill and in the next chapter you'll see what happens.)