Chapter 4

Chapter 4

The man's grip got tighter, cutting off my screams. I laid paralyzed in fear, eyes opened wide in fear. "Don't make a sound." the man whispered, barely audible due to my loud heartbeats. HELP ME LORD! I thought. "Get up." he growled. I quickly got up, obeying.

Tears fell down my face. "Don't hurt me, please!" I sobbed. "Shut up!" he scowled, slapping me. A burst of hot pain shot through me. "Give me our hands." he said. I held them out. He tied them up with a rope. The man's face was hidden due to the hood, but he sounded about my age. Very young for a criminal. "Turn around." IS HE GOING TO SHOOT ME? "Don't hurt me, please, don't-" "Turn around!" he yelled. I did. It finally crossed my mind as he blindfolded me to realize that the were possibly other police officers somewhere in the station. FIND A WAY OUT OF THIS, ABBY. I took deep breaths. He grabbed my arm, and I winced in pain. "Stay quiet, or you'll regret it deeply." I sealed my mouth.

I didn't know where he was taking me, I just wanted to go HOME. I began crying again. "Shut your mouth!" he exclaimed, I felt a hard sting of pain and knew he slapped me again. I screamed, hoping somebody would here us.

The guy clamped his hand over my mouth, but I knew people had heard. I heard a rouse of voices, and he pulled me into somewhere. "You bitch!" he whispered. He slapped me again, and pulled off the blindfold. I saw his face real quickly, and gasped.

It was Bryan, Alicia's older brother. Alicia, the dead Girl's older brother. ITS ALL YOUR FAULT, IF YOU HADN'T HURT HER, SHE'D BE ALIVE, YOU WOULDN'T BE HERE. "You killed my sister, now you and your friends are gonna pay. You, Esmeralda, and Tally." "I-I didn't mean to!" I sobbed, sniffling my nose. He chuckled. "We all don't mean to do something, don't we? All have regrets-" We were in a closet somewhere, I only saw him a little due to the small light inside, like a nightlight I would use when I was five. "B-Byran-" "You remember, don't you?" "Pleas-" "Don't you!?" I did.

* * *

"Ezzie, where is the popcorn?" "I'm making it!" Ezzie giggled, the kernels falling to the floor. Tally was laying on the couch, dangling her pink painted toenails. "Come on! I'm hungreee!" We all giggled. Alicia looked up from the magazine, her long dark brown hair falling onto her face. "Abby, did you here that Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner broke up? Omg they were too cute!" I smiled. "Uh, ya, I found out two days ago, Aly." She batted her long eyelashes and revealed her pretty light blue eyes. "Why didn't you tell me?"

I giggled, brushing my brown hair behind my ears. "Because it's funny to watch you." "Hey!" "Jk!" "Its ready!" Ezzie called, she plopped down with the bowl, and pressed play on the TV. "I lo-ve your hair!" Tally said, picking up a strand of Ezzie's light brown curly hair. Ha, Tally was the only blonde. "It's on!" Aly squeaked. We all cheered.

"Hey, let's play a game." Tally said. "But we're watching this!" "So? Record it." Ezzie sighed, pressing record and turned it off. "Kay, what shall we play?" "Truth or dare!" I piped up. Aly agreed. "Okay, Ezzie, truth or dare?" Tally asked.

"Truth." "Is it true you did Tyler Mesion?" Ezzie blushed. "Yes." she whispered. We all squealed. "Oh my gosh! Details!" "Later, let us play first!" I exclaimed. "Fine." Ezzie began. "Aly, truth or dare?" Aly smirked. "Dare, you know it." "Okay, I dare you to... walk on the edge!" We stared openmouthed. The ledge on Ezzie's balcony was a thin, yet balance-able edge. It was two stories high.

Aly grinned. "It's on!" Tally gasped. "How-" "I'm in gymnastics, this will be a piece of cake." We all went out. Aly took off her socks, and climbed on, waking gracefully. "Wow." Ezzie muttered. She balanced carefully. Ezzie and Tally huddled to me. "We should shake the edge to scare her." We all giggled. "Okay." I whispered back. I slowly edged my way. "See guys, easy." I giggled. "Whoops!" I knocked into the edge, sending it shaking.

Aly's eyes filled with fear, then she tumbled off, screaming. "Aly!" we all screamed. I heard a crash and a snap. Me, Ezzie, and Tally slowly looked over the edge. Aly laid on the lawn, eyes opened in wide and in horror. Her head was lopsided, snapped and a large puddle of blood circled around her. And her body, it was twisted in ways now human should ever be in.

Alicia laid dead.

* * *

My eyes were teared up, remembering Aly, my best friend, dead. We all said that she tripped, but no, we killed her. How did Byran know? It didn't matter, it still scared me. Byran was glaring at me. "Ya, you do remember. Now, your gonna get what you deserve, Abby." He pulled out a long knife.

"Now it's your turn."

(Hope u enjoyed the chapter!! Plz vote and comment!!)