Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I sat on the couch, Dylan next to me with his arm wrapped around me as I told him what happened. "Whoa. I would agree with the whole 'boy joke' thing until you mentioned the pocket knife and creepy stare." I sighed. "What do I do? I'm sure there is a reason!" "Call the police." Dylan replied. "I don't want to see my baby hurt." I smiled. "I got this under control." Dylan pulled me closer, trust me, I don't think that's under control." "Who cares, hopefully it will end."

Dylan turned and looked at me with worry in his eyes. "Don't hope, act. Abby, this is dangerous, I don't want you getting hurt." I kissed him. "I won't, baby, I promise." Dylan cupped my head in his hands. "That's what I want to hear."

* * *

When mother came home, I didn't tell her of the incident, and then after dinner I went to bed after my shower. I laid in there, thinking of today. Just then my phone beeped. OH MY GOSH! IT'S HIM, NO NO NO- I checked, it was Danielle, one of my friends. 'Hey, u didn't txt me like u said u would 2day!' 'Sry' I replied. My phone beeped again, and I opened it, expecting it to be from Danielle.

It was from the guy.

'Hey Abby, did I scare u, I'm just beginning...' 'Who r u???' 'Ur nightmare' I clutched the pillow. 'Abby, I'm in the house' 'Ur lying!' He replied. 'Wheres ur mother?' I called, "M-mom?" No answer. "Mom?" I yelled louder. Still no reply.

I got up, picking up a piggy bank that I had. 'Abby, come out and play' 'Leave me alone!' 'Sleep with ur eyes open now, Abby' I ignored him, entering my parents room. Mom wasn't there. "Mom?" 'Look behind you, Abby.' I quickly spun around, and screamed.

Mom was on the floor, eyes open and blood running down her face.

(Hope u enjoyed chapter!! I'll update soon!)