Annual Festival

Simon's POV

-At 11:47 am on 30 August-

Today is when demon hunters have their annual 'games' thy hunt evil spirits and demons, unless we give the names and descriptions of a specific demon or spirit they won't hunt them. That's a relief. But we sometimes get hunted as well because of.. our 'issues'

Hunter with a scythe: Look it's those two.

Eye patched Hunter: They always come here. It's a usual thing.

Senior Hunter: They are really good hunters, they like this game.

I always hated that group. Well since death is a penalty I don't mind hunting humans.

MC: Welcome to the 678th Gamefest! For the newcomers and the green heads out there! This Gamefest will cost your life if you screw up! So it's simple! Don't die! You cannot leave the town that's all! Good luck!

-bell rings 12 times-

MC: And Now! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

-horn goes off-

Nick: -grabs me and throws be to a high place-

Me: WEEE!!! -lands and takes out sniper and starts to fire away at ghosts-

Nick: -fires and loads bow continuously-

This is so fun! I love this game! I can see everyone and everything! It's soooo cool!

Ghost: -behind me-

Me: OOOO!! -turns around and slices ghost in half-

I thank whoever made these weapons, they can cut ghosts as well. Let's see how's Nick doing...

Nick: -splashes holy water on a couple of ghosts and punches a demon behind him-

He is doing just fine, now I gotta just worry about... dang! They already are hunting us...

Hunter: Well, well, well, lookie here, a vampire.

Senior Hunter: I wanted to hunt you for a long time -steps on my leg-

Me: -eyes flashes red- Better back off before you get hurt.

Eye patched Hunter: -takes out scimitar- Why not take his teeth? I want to see him starve to death..

Nick: -climbs up building- Hey you guys, what are you doing?

Hunter: -takes out hammer- You're first! -smashes head of hammer into Nick's chest-

Nick: Oww.. that... Did not hurt at all! -grabs hammer and smashes it in half- Anyone else?

Senior Hunter: Nope! I'm good -climbs down-

Eye patched Hunter: I won't be leaving my other eye here... -climbs down-

Nick: tick, tick, boom. -fires an explosive arrow at them-

-the hunters gets blown up with ghosts and demons down below-

2 for the price of 1 nice...

Me: I could have handled that. But since you lent a helping hand it's fine.

Nick: -takes heater out of his shirt- I don't need this anymore! -throws it away- I need to buy a new one but it decomposes my body faster... -takes a packet of dry ice and places it in himself- alright let's go!

After I think 7 to 9 hours of killing we got first place with 17892 ghost kills without any sweat I guess. We got disqualified later on because we killed 4 people and made collateral damage. Tee Hee...

God's miraclesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें