A Sneak Preview of 'A Not So Ordinary Boy'

Ok so below is a small extract taken from A Not So Ordinary Boy which will be Jacob's story. Please comment below to let me know your thoughts and if you would like to find out Jacob's story and all about how he discovered that he was a Mirocos then please vote for the book which you will find on my profile :) Thanks guys :)

Extract from 'A Not So Ordinary Boy' - 

"Oi!" He shouted as I turned my back and walked away.

I had, had enough. I didn't want to stand and listen to another word that he had to say.

"You think this is a joke kid? Someone's going to pay for this do you understand!"

"Look I don't know what the hell your problem is? I said I was sorry now back off!" I said in a low voice as I stared him in the eyes. Patience wasn't my thing and at this point I could feel my fists clenching as he made me angrier.

As I stood still staring at him a strange feeling rushed through my veins. I began to walk away again when I felt his hand grab my shoulder.

"Listen to me you moron, you think you're just going to get away with this without any repercussions!"

"Take your hand off of me!" I shouted as I pushed his hand away.

He pushed me in the back.

"Make me," he said as he laughed.

Instinctively I turned around. I could feel my body shaking as that strange feeling returned once again.

As I began staring at him I realised that his body was starting to hover above the ground.

"How the hell are you doing that! Put me down!" He screamed as I continued to walk closer to him. I was somehow controlling him, that much I knew. I couldn't explain it but I was making him lift higher just by using the power of my mind. 

I let him fall above a pile of rubbish bags. I laughed as he began panicking. He tried to lift himself out of the bags. I quickly raced over to face him. My speed was amazing. I felt stronger than I had ever felt before.

"Now what were you saying?" I asked as I wrapped my hand around his throat and lifted his feet off of the ground again.

"Please put me down," he pleaded as my grip tightened.

I watched as his body started to lose strength and his pupils were slowly becoming more and more dilated.

"Sorry what was that?" I asked sarcastically.

"Please..." He managed to whisper one more time.

Suddenly I heard a voice.

"Put him down Jacob".

I jumped! 

Who the hell was that, I thought to myself as I let go off the greasy guy and looked around the alley way.

I turned back around to see him lying on the floor trying to catch his breath.

"What the hell are you?" He mumbled as he looked up at me.

Suddenly the realisation of the whole situation hit me.

What was I?

What had I just done?

"Jacob," I heard the voice say again.

"Who the hell are you?" I screamed as I spun around in a circle.

"Who are you talking to?" The man asked as he slowly rose to his feet.

"Can't you hear it?" I asked in a state of confusion.

"Hear what? Look I'm getting out of here!" He said before running in the other direction of the alley way.

“Freak!” I heard him scream as he disappeared around the corner.

"This is not your destiny!" The voice said more stern this time.

I jumped and then without hesitation I too ran, fast. As I reached my front door I fumbled with my keys. I unlocked my door, ran into my house and shut the door behind me.

I stood in silence as I wondered what had just happened...