Chapter 14

Soundtrack

~~~~~~~~~

Potential Breakup Song ~ Ally and Aj

Let me love you (until you learn to love yourself) ~ Ne-Yo

Clarity's P.O.V.

Me and Izzy headed of to Chilies morning where I explained the whole situation with the party and Harry and the tattoo.That's how I end up half drunk, half conscious by the bar of Chilies with Isabella by my side.

I adjust my black leather crop top from yesterday and finish up my last bits of wine.

"You're getting drunk, you need to stop." Isabella acknowledges, removing the glass from my grasp.

"No I'm not. Give back the cup." I protest, reaching out for it.

Isabella pulls it farther away and gives me a demanding glare.

"No. Why don't we walk around a bit, get you out of your drunk state."

I groan but follow her as we walk towards the back.

There I sit down and wait for Isabella to finally release the cup. Her fingers remain locked around the circular glass and my eyes drift to see the heads of the people in the restaurant. There are people betting and couples eating more than each others faces. Along, with the touchy guys and the girls just dyeing to be noticed. It occurs to me that most of the places I go to are full of these people, that I've practically spent 7 or 8 years, looking at this.

"I'm going to the bathroom, the ribs weren't so good to my stomach. Promise me you won't get dunk." Isabella pleads, unwrapping her fingers from my glass.

" I promise. " I lie, placing my hand a bit closer to the cup. Judging by the look on Izzy's face, she clearly knows the minute her back turns is the minute I begin to drink irresponsibly but she heads to the bathroom anyway.

I ask the waiter for some Shirley Temple and wait as he prepares it for me. As I wait, I sense someone creep behind me. My hand crawls inside my bag, searching for my brass knuckle.

"There's no use in hitting me, Claire." A frightening familiar voice says.

Goosebumps fan around my skin and my face tenses up. There are only 3 people in the mother fucking world who know I carry around a brass knuckle: My sister, my closest friend, and...

I turn around, slowly, hoping to face Harry's green eyes cheeky smile. Instead, I'm face to face with the opposite of my expectation, face to face with my potential break up song.

Face to face with Jacob

"What the hell are you doing here?" He asks in a chuckle.

I'm too speechless to say anything. Isn't he supposed to be in London? Didn't he "never want to see me again"?

He asks the waiter for another Shirley Temple as I try to avoid making any contact with him. Jacob sits down next to me and I move farther away. I need Izzy to hurry up, I need my drink, I need to get out of here. I stand up but his fingers wrap around my wrist.

A whimper escapes my mouth and I wiggle my wrist free. I'm on the verge of tears, about to breakdown into a tantrum. I can't tell if I'm breathing but I can clearly tell I'm sweating. This is too much to take in, to much to handle.

"Don't touch me" I squeak. I don't know why I haven't beat him up bloody yet. I want to but I find myself not even moving.

"I believe I've gained all the right to touch you." Jacob acknowledges.

No. No, he hasn't.

The waiter places my drink on the counter but I don't touch it.

Jacob, on the other hand, doesn't hesitate to take his. He holds the edge of the cup up to his lips and allows the allows the alcoholic beverage to slip into his mouth. his tongue swipes the corner of his mouth, not permitting a drop of liquid to escape.