Chapter 6

"Who was that?" Isabella questions, desperate for answers. Harry and Paul already left, to my luck. If the boy would've stayed any longer I would have slapped him.

"The dick head I bumped into the day I...took the dress." I explain. A cheeky laugh.

"That was him! He looks like quite a charmer." She giggles. I push her forhead, causing her to step back a bit.

"Lets go." I growl, waiting at the edge of the sidewalk for a taxi to come around. I take a cigarette from the pack from the pack and then grab my lighter.

"Claire, you just ate! Didn't you here the lad? Smoking is bad for you." Isabella states.

"Do you think I give a shit about what.that bastard has to say?" I tell her, hovering my hand above the tip of the cigarette and the small flame. Isabella chuckles, making me want to the tip of the cigarette against her forehead.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

A taxi comes around the corner eventually. Its 5:45 p.m when we get to Forever 21, where my cousin, Nataly, works.

"Claire, how ya doin?" I hear a familair voice call out. A smile spreads across my face at my cousins silly catchphrase.

"Nataly!" I say, turning to face my cousin and her big smile. Her hazelnut wavy hair has grown from the last time I saw her, but her light brown eyes are still as shiny.

"Claire, as happy as I am to have here, the cigarette has got to go." Nataly adds. I frown, killing the flame of the cigarette abd then throwing it away.

"Claire, I'm going to be at the food aisle, meet you there." Isabella says, taking out her credit card.

I nod as Nataly folds some pants.

"Well, what bring you here out of all places?" Nataly asks.

"Daniella is making me go to some damn party and she wants me to look" I do air quotations. "presentable."

Nataly gives me a bigger smile.

"Anything you think matches with this...will do." I say.

Nataly grabs my hand and drags us to the back of the store, an area full of purses and accessories.

"Try this."

She hands me a silver purse. I put the bag on my arm making Nataly grimance.

"That looks hideous!" She scowls.

She removes the purse and sits me down on a chair.

"What earrings so you like?" Nataly shows me a case full of golden earrings.

"None." I reply. Nataly picks out a pair of golden feather earrings.

"Now, for the necklace." Nataly says, grabbing a matching necklace.

"Gold seems to be the base color here...soooo..." Nataly picks out a golden handbag from a hook nearby.

"What do you think?" She questions, standing me up and turning me around.

"I honestly don't care." I comment, causing Nataly to frown.

"You think its pretty? So do I." Nataly ignores my comment. She drags me over to a cashier, taking out a elegantly festooned credit card.

"How did you know I didn't have money?" I ask, raising an eyebrow as she swipes the credit card through the slot in the machine.

"You're Clarity, you steal, it all adds up." She smiles, putting the accessories in a shopping bag.