😱Chapter 13🕷

Ashley's POV
(bet chat didn't see that coming!!!!!)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Brooke decided to wake me up this morning. And by this morning a mean 7:30. That's not cool. I sleep till 12 and I need my beauty sleep! She said that the why don't we boys and us are going out. I don't know who or what why don't we is so I looked it up

Why Don't we
-NEW boy band
-5 members
- see more

I wonder if there cute? I then decided to look them up on insta and I found out there names and let me tell you they were hotttttt🔥😍 like oh my god! I have an older brother named Logan. The one and only Logan Paul. I heard him talk about a new band called Why Don't We that he wanted to partner with, but he couldn't reach them. Ima help my big bro and tell them about that! See, I can be a good younger sister, when I want to.

I get up from my bed and get dressed real quick. Not overly quick because then I would look like a mess...
I open up the guest room door, also known as where I'm staying while I'm here in L.A . Little do they know I just go back to San Diego to pack up my stuff so I can move here! I'm planning on surprising them if you couldn't already tell. I go downstairs and eat an apple for breakfast, but a lot I know. But we were gonna have brunch with them soooooo I just ate that. I had on a black hoodie that says 'today has been cancelled' because I kind of wish it had been, I'm also wearing jean shorts and black converse. Once I'm done breakfast I walk upstairs to meet a jumpy Brooke and Marley, and also no Loren, since she left for 6months :(
"Your gonna love them!" Marley reassures.
"Yep!" Brooke agrees, smiling with her well known bright smile.
"I'm sure I will" I laugh, while Brooke and Marley (also known as Mar) start to jump up and down more, and more.
"Ima go straighten my hair sooo talks to y'all later aka when I'm done!" I say walking away from them is the bathroom. I grab a straightener and quickly brush my hair and straighten it.  I have black hair. Dark black hair. But I like it 😁 . I walk out of the bathroom and Brooke stars complimenting me like crazy......
"You look bootyful!" She beams.
"Don't you mean beautiful?" I question, Brooke.
"Life lesson Ash, I'm not normal" Brooke laughs, then skips away. That girl has more energy in one day then I will ever have in my life (A/N: QUOTED BY THE WONDERFUL HOLLIE!) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Your insane" I yell as she's skipping away. I go to Mar's room and check on her. She was just finishing straightening her light brown hair, that now has navy blue ends, AGAIN! Mar dyes her hair a lot. She used to have blue hair, dark blue* but they she let it grow out and just did her ends. Me and Mar head downstairs and catch Brooke eating her breakfast, she also just had an apple.
"Okay lets go! I'm still hungry!" Brooke wines, finishing her apple.
"You and your hunger!" Mar laughs.
"What she said" I giggle, as I open the front door and walk out to the car.
"Guess what!" Brooke says, as her and Marley get in along with me.
"What?" I ask, I'm already confused.
"Wait, Mar? Is Daniel a blue giraffe, he reminds me of one!" She wonders aloud.
"Yes, my one and only giraffe" Mar smiles.
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" I scream, while starting the car.

A/N: GUESS WHAT? THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER! SURPRISE🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️.........
Ashley and why don't we meet next! I wonder who she will be with in the future? Or if she is!
ashleey_cardenas ❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️
WORD COUNT: 658
I know that's not a lot🤷🏻‍♀️