Chapter 3: Sleepover, BRUH

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Jack's POV
I have already packed and I'm in my way to Marley's. As I'm driving my favourite song comes on the radio. "YASSS BOIIII" I scream, as I pull into Marley's driveway. I hop out of my car and walk up to the door, I take a deep breath and knock. I see Marley running to the door in the window, I laugh. She opens the door with a smile on her face.  Perfectly white teeth...I don't know how she does it! "Come on in!" She greets me, letting me walk in. I slip my shoes off and go sit by Daniel, who is on the couch. "Hey" he says to me. "Hi" I replied, giving him a little wave. "So do you guys know what we will probably end up doing later?" I ask, looking over and Daniel and Marley "Not a clue" Daniel said. "WE SHOULD WATCH I.T!!! THAT "NEW" HOROR MOVIE" Marley screams. "Omg yassss" Daniel says, turning around and doing a sassy hand move and giggling. "Never do that again" I suggest to Daniel. I hear a ding from somebody's phone. "Oh, Loren just texted me. Her, Brooke, Zack, and Corbyn and Jonah will be here in 5." Marley mumbled. Just loud enough so me and Daniel could hear. "Does anybody else ship Loren and Zack?" I ask, smirking. "Obviously!" Marley shouts. We all laugh. Marley walks over to the door and opens it. I guess the others are here, I didn't hear them knock though. Mean while Daniel was to busy laughing. "Don't forget Brooke and Corbyn" he laughs, then turning to his right seeing that there standing right there. "Oops" I hear him mumble. "Oh Daniel," Brooke says face palming herself. "Haha, don't forget Daniel and Marley!" Brooke laughs. "Ohhhhhh" Loren yells, closing the door behind her. "Roasted" I mumble, with a laugh. Everybody comes in and sits down on the couch with Me and Daniel. Marley is to Daniel's left and I'm to his right. Brooke, And Loren on the right couch and Zach, and Corbyn on the couch on the left. "You guys up for truth or dare!?" Marley asked, with a smirk. "Obviously!" Brooke yelled. Everybody else answers with a 'yeah' or 'yes' .
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Loren's POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
We were about to play truth or dare. "Okay, hmmmmm...Corbyn!" She thought for a moment. "Truth or dare?" She asked. "Dare" he said with an evil grin. "I dare you to...pick truth next time" Marley's says. "Umm...okay?" He questions, confused. Marley winks at everybody, they all caught on pretty quick so we all started laughing. "I don't get it!" Brooke admits. "Oh innocent little girl, you will soon" Zach promises, letting out a laugh. Brooke sent a confused look towards me. Oh geez..."okay anyways, truth or dare...Zack!" Corbyn yelled. "Truth" he replied. "Boring" Brooke said, falling onto the floor. "Who do you have a crush on?" Corbyn's asks, with a smirk. "Oh no you didn't!" Zack wines. "Do I have to answer!" "Yep!" Corbyn said, not giving in. "Umm" Zach wonders aloud. He whispered something but I couldn't hear very good. "What was that?" Corbyn laughs. He says the girls name a little louder. But I still couldn't make out the name. "Louder!" Corbyn complains. "Loren." Zack yells, he then blushes and looks down. I decided to go over and sit by him but first get some food in the kitchen. "Ima get some food guys!" I said, as I get up and walk over. "She probably just blushing" Brooke laughs. "BROOKE!" I scream. We all burst out laughing at what just happened. I grab a bag of already piped popcorn and head back over to the group. I take a seat by Zack and lean my head on his shoulder. "Does somebody like Zack?" Corbyn asks giggling. "Maybe..." I mumble under my breath. Zack's head shoots up. Everybody laughs at Zack. "I couldn't hear you!!" Corbyn wines. "Maybe" I say a little louder. "I can't hear you ether!" Brooke complains, with a smirk. "Okay, okay, okay" I say putting my hands up in surrender. "Ummm...y-yes..." I said, looking down. "Awwww" I hear Jonah say. "SHE IS BLUSHING!" Marley screams. "I REPEAT SHE IS BLUSHING!" Brooke chimes. "Loren, I dare you to kiss Zack" Jonah dares, with an evil grin. "Kiss kiss kiss" everybody was chanting. I looked at Zach and blushed. He leaned in and it was fire. Since he had just eaten a red pepper. I pull away after like 5 seconds.  Me and Zack both blush and look away. "OMG I THINK MY SHIP HAS SAIL OMG!!!" Brooke started screaming. "Omg Brooke" Marley rolled her eyes, while laughing. "What????" Brooke asked confused. I face palm myself and then we continue with the game. I lean my head on Zack's shoulder, and he leans his head on mine. "Truth or Dare...Brooke" Zack starts. "Dare." Brooke replies, not hesitating. "Hmmm...I dare you to jump off the roof, into the pool!" Zack suggests, clearly excited. Brooke's mouth drops. "That sounds fun!" She explains. "Get me a towel ready!" She finishes, running upstairs, on to the balcony, so she could reach the roof.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Brooke's POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I'm on the roof about to jump off. Honestly, I'm really excited. I see the others below near the pool, clearly filming. They all start to count down, "3....2.....1...." they count. And with that I jump off the roof, doing a cannon ball into the water. My head goes under, and I hit the bottom of the pool. I quickly swim back up, and pop my head out of the water. As I'm swimming over to the side of the pool, Corbyn comes over and helps me up. He gives my a towel and I shiver. It was so cold outside!!!!! "That was epic!" Jack yells. We all laugh and walk inside. I dry off and then go sit with the group. Still shivering, I get passes a fuzzy blanket by Corbyn. "Thanks" I smile. "I'm cold" I complain. Marley then gets up to run off the fireplace. "Thank youuu" I say, dragging the 'u'. Marley laughs and then goes and sits back down. "Jonah." I smirk, "Truth or dare!?" I add. "Dare!" He replies, excited. "I dare you to, do a back flip off of something!" I exclaim. Jonah gets out and walks over to the side of the couch, and stands on the edge. We all start to count down, "3...2...1!" We yell, and Jonah does a back flip and lands it. "Bruh." Corbyn starts "That was epic!" . He gets up and high fives Jonah. "Woah" I say, "okay people, back to truth or dare please!" Loren complains. "Okayyyy" I wine, turning back to the group. I lean my head on the couch. "Hmm, Daniel! Truth or Dare?" Jonah asks. "Truth" Daniel decides. "Who do you like?" Jonah asks, with a smirk. "Ooooo" Corbyn laughs. "Do I have to?" Daniel complains. "Yep!" Everybody says. "Ummm....." Daniel starts.......................................................
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Daniel's POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Ummmmmm......." I start, I look down so nobody sees my face. I whisper her name, once. "Louder!" Brooke says giggling say the name again, a little bit louder..."Stop being a chicken and say it!" Jonah laughed. "Okay, okay, okay!!" I yell getting frustrated with myself. The girl I liked, was sitting right next to me. Marley. I look up so I can see everybody. "M-m" I start, I hesitate. "Marley." I finish and look down again. To hide myself from blushing. "Oh my god! MY OTHER SHIP HAS SAILED!!!" Brooke screams. "Omg how many ships do you have?? When did you become so rich??" Loren jokes. "Very funny!" Brooke continues. "Daniel?" I hear a voice. I don't know who it was, "can I talk to you?" A girl asks, I look up and see Marley. "Sure" I say, still looking down. We walk over into the kitchen and sit down. "Ummm....what did you have to tell me??" I ask. "You like me? Why me?" Marley, wonders aloud. "That's a dumb question" I laugh quietly. "Why? Seriously" she asks, getting a tad serious. "Because, your so nice, pretty, omg there is no word Marley." I wine. She laughs. "Daniel, I-I" she starts.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
PLEASE READ:
A/N: HAHAHAHA CLIFF HANGER!!!! Jk it's not over yet😂😏Keep scrolling down....🔥
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Marley's POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Daniel, I-I " I started. He looked up from the floor, into my eyes. "I love you" I mumble. And with that. I'm grabbed by the face and kissed
obviously it's Daniel...He pulls away and smiles. We walk back to the group. Awkwardly. Brooke stands up. Oh no. I thought. "Okay! Did you guys have a make out session or something?" She asks, with a confused look. I quickly sit down a lean my head and Daniel's shoulder. "Is that a yes?" Corbyn asks, smirking. I look away from the group. "OMG THEY DID!!!!!!" Loren screams, pointing at us. "WE NEED A SHIP NAME!! ASAP!" Jack yells. "IT'S MARNIEL! " Brooke explains. "Hey! We're not dating!" I confirm. I hear Daniel mumble under his breath, but I could just hear him. "I wish." He mumbled. I nudge him on the shoulder letting a chuckle. "Corbyn! Truth or Dare" Loren asks. "I mean I have to pick truth soooo truth. " He says. Loren smirks and winks at everybody. "Who do you like?" Loren asks. Everybody bursts out laughing. Including Brooke, though she probably doesn't know why we're all laughing. "Wait wait wait! I there something I don't know?" Brooke asks, still laughing a bit. "Soon you will know" Daniel promises. He smiled. How could somebody pull off a tooth gap that well??? Like omg! "I like" Corbyn started. "Ummmm" He hesitated. "Brooke" he finished. Brooke's mouth dropped, "IS THAT WHAT YOU GUYS WERE LAUGHING ABOUT!?" Brooke yells. "Yeah" we all said. "I mean, I would blame him!" She admits, flipping her hair like a idk...princess???? We all laugh.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Brooke's POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Corbyn likes me??? Wth. Whyyyyyy??
Honestly I like him to but, why does he like me to? I thought."Okay, I'm doing this right here right now. Cause if I don't I will never." I start. Everybody's eyes are on me. "I like Corbyn to, and I'm now going to the bathroom" I say, and then walk quickly into the bathroom. 'WTH DID I JUST DO' o thought. No no no no no! I pace around in the bathroom. "Hey Brooke!" Corbyn says, from the other side of the door. "What?" I ask, trying not to sound rude or anything. "Are you almost done?" He asks. "Yeah I'll be there in a minute!" I yell. Not in a rude way of course. I look in the mirror and take a deep breath. With out even thinking I open the bathroom door and walk out.
Corbyn was still at the door waitin for me. We walk back to the group together. I sit down on a free couch and Corbyn sits next to me. "What just happened" Jack asks, smiling. " Brooke guess what!" Loren says. "What" I laugh. "MY SHIP HAS SAILED!!! OMG SHIP NAME ASAP PEOPLE HELP ME" Loren yells, being the dramatic person she is. "Omg It's Bordyn" Marley laughs. "Meanie" I complain. I start to get tired so I lean my head on Corbyn's shoulder and slowly drift off to sleep. Tonight was hectic...

A/N: Okay, don't attack me for not putting Christina in this okay. Idk if I put this message is my other chapters but here it is: CHRISTINA IS A NICE PERSON!!! BUT WHAT IF SHE WASN'T? EXACTLY! IT'S HARD TO IMAGINE! So don't attack me.👻bye peaches🤷🏼‍♀️idk what the say anymore. PEACE OUT CHICKEN NUGGET PEACHES ALL ROUND DA WORLD!!!