Chapter 8: Boi.

^Next Day^
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Daniel's POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I want to ask Marley out but I don't know how. I get interrupted by Corbyn, waving his hand in my face. "Oh" I say, realizing what's happening. Corbyn laughs and then goes to the kitchen to make breakfast. "Bacon and eggs anyone?" Corbyn asks, once he's done making it. All of the boys, including me, run to the kitchen and sit down. I start to eat my food slowly, think of how and when I could ask Marley out. "Earth to Daniel" Zach chuckles. "My bad" I say, continuing to eat my food. "Daniel, why do you keep zoning out!?" Jack wonders aloud. Honestly it's none of there business but they are also my best friends, so in a way it is. "Um..." I start. "I've been think of asking someone out..." I finish, I get a whole bunch of smirks. "Who's the lucky girl?" Jonah teases. "Marley" I mumble...... "I couldn't hear you" Corbyn states. "Neither could I" Zach explained, still smirking. "Dani is nervous" Jack laughs, I give him I quick death stare and take a bit of my food. "It's Marley" I finally let out, after I finish my food. "Ooooooo" Zach chuckles. "Hey! Listen here boy! You like Loren!" I yell, laughing. "This just got interesting!" Jonah laughs even more, taking his phone out and recording it all. "Daniel likes Marley!" Zach teases, "You like Loren!" I tease back. "I'm gonna go before I'm included.... in this....whatever this is..." Corbyn says, his voice trailing off, as he walks away. "CORBYN LIKES BROOKE" we all scream. "I'm gonna kill you guys!" Corbyn yells. We laugh and continue our little fit. Jonah whispers something to Jack, but I couldn't hear. I then realized Jonah was still recording. "JONAH YOU RECORDED THAT ALL!" I yell.
We all laugh and then Corbyn comes back into the kitchen with us. "Swear to god Jonah if you send that to them" Corbyn threatens, not in a rude way though. "Oops!" He says, with the look of gilt.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jonah's POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Oops. I sent the video to the group chat with all the boys, Brooke, Loren, and Marley. I quickly type into the group chat, 'NOBODY WATCH THAT VIDEO!' I click send and hope the girls don't see it. But honestly if they did they would probably laugh and consider it a joke, knowing them.
"We should all hang out today with the others" I suggest.
"I'm down" Daniel quickly responds. " I know who he wants to see" I hear Corbyn say, with a nother smirk on his face. "You can't blame me!" He replies, throwing his hands up while getting up from his chair.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Marleys POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I see my phone light up and a video comes on. It was a message from the group chat with me, the girls, and boys.
I am on the couch with Brooke and Loren. I play the video with Brooke and Loren on each side of me so they could watch it to. The boys were having a 'fit' in it. "Dani likes Marley!" Zach yells, "Zach likes Loren!" Daniel yells back.
"I'm gonna go before I get included in this...whatever these is" Corbyn decides, walking away. "Corbyn likes Brooke" they all scream. "Ima kill you guys!" Corbyn screams back. I honestly don't know what I just witnessed.....
I get up from the couch and go to the kitchen, since I realized I didn't have breakfast yet. I make some pancakes for the girls and I and call them to the kitchen so we can all eat together. I normally don't cook because when I was younger, I was told to take something out of the oven and I never did so I 'almost' burnt the house down. "These are good" Brooke complements. "Thank you" I say, flipping my hair with a smirk. Brooke's phone vibrates and she picks it up. "The boys wanna know if we can hang today" she tells us. "Totally:)" I reply with a smile on my face. "May I ask why your face lit up?" Loren asks, pretending to be proper. "W-what do you mean?" I wonder aloud. Brooke gets out her phone and it looks like she is recording, but I don't worry about it. "Does somebody like someone?" Brooke asks, laughing. "No!" I respond, a little to quickly though. "Okay okay somebody likes someone!" Loren smirks, I'm starting to wonder why everybody is smirking today.... "I'm gonna use the washroom!" I say quickly, getting up from my seat I am practically running. I could hear Brooke and Loren talking "QUICK, PLACE YOUR BETS!" Brooke exclaims,  Loren laughs and then continues to talk and what not. I walk back out from the bathroom and go and sit down, and Brooke is still recording. OF COURSE SHE IS!!!
"Sooooo" Brooke starts, poking me. "Tell us who!" Loren wines.
"Your gonna record it and send it!" I say folding my arms. "Were not that dumb!" Loren defends (a/n: idk.) "anyways the boys want to meet at the park by 11" Brooke says. "Okay, well I'm gonna go get dressed, k" I decided. "NOT SO FAST!" Loren yells, I laugh at her. "Not till you tell us who you like" Brooke exclaims. "Your face ain't lighting up for nothing ya know!"
"Come on! Tell us!" Loren wines, again.
"Okay, Okay, fine" I start. "Daniel." I finish quickly and head upstairs. Honestly these girls are nosey.....
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Loren's POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I decided to go home since I was at Marleys, and take a shower since we were see the boys later. I hope in the shower, get dressed, and do my makeup and hair. Once I'm done I head to my car and go to Marleys again...
*time skip to Marley's*10:45*
I have an extra key to Marleys house and so does Brooke. So I can just walk in😈.
"Hey girl hey!" I greet. Brooke was already here, but she just got here. After about 10 minutes of talking we decided to start going down to the park because that's where we're meeting the boys:)
Honestly we are a big group of best friends and I couldn't ask for a better one. Me, Brooke, and Loren head out the door and start walking along the sidewalk. Once we get to the park we're greeted by loads of hugs and "I haven't seen you in years!" Although we last saw each other 2 days ago. BUT THATS TO LONG. "Hey, so what do you wanna do!?" I ask, excited.
"Truth or Dare!" Brooke and Loren exclaim. Them two love truth or dare a lot, it's there favourite game.
"I'm down" says Corbyn.
"Same here" Daniels states.
"Yeah sure" Jonah says.
We all sit down in a circle and start playing, we all play truth or dare a lot. And I mean a lot.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Marley's POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••"Marley truth or dare!?" Jonah smirks.
"Dare" I laugh, I wonder what he is going to say. Oh god, this group always dies the weird stuff, like kissing, and dancing in public, even licking the dirt. Disgusting.....
"I dare you to...kiss the person to your left!" Jonah finishes, with an evil smirk. OMG OF COURSE THE PERSON TO MY LEFT HAD TO BE DANIEL!!!!!
Brooke and Loren burst out laughing there heads off.
"What?" Corbyn asks. "Can we please tell him" Brooke begs, still laughing her head off.
"Fine, whatever" I say. She whispers in his ear and starts laughing really hard again, along with Corbyn.
I turn to my left and kiss Daniel......
It was award!
Everybody says "aww" and "oooo" because they probably know that I like Daniel....cause I told Brooke she could tell them, but it looked like they were laughing even harder when the boys told Brooke and Loren something. I DON'T KNOW WHAT!!!
"Okay what are y'all laughing about?" I ask, I'm starting to get really curious...
"Oh nothing...." Jack starts. "Just stuff, I guess" he finishes.
"Hey, Marley can I talk to you?" Daniel asks, searching his neck.
"Yeah sure" I smile, as I get up, following Daniel. He lead my to this big tree just to the left of the group so he could talk to me. "Um, I was wondering if you wanted to go out some time?" He wondered aloud, scratching his neck, nervously...."yeah" I reply. PROBABLY SMILING LIKE AN IDIOT, KNOWING ME! We walk back to the group with smiles in our faces. Daniel also said it would be tomorrow night at 8 if that was okay with me:) of course I replied it was perfect. We continue to play truth or dare. "Brooke. Truth or Dare?" I ask. "Hmmmm, Truth." She decides, she knows I give the worst dares so she always picks truth when I ask😂
"Who did you last kiss?" I finish. "I dunno to be honest, I forget if I even have" Brooke laughs, "Your lying!" Daniel chuckles.
"Honestly I don't know! I swear on my life!" Brooke admits, throwing her hands up. Oh god. I honestly don't even know why I asked........
"Okay fine whatever!" Jack tones in.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N: hope you liked this chapter! I honestly find these so funny to write...since I find this stuff, cute, but weird at the same time.....anyways.
Ima introduce you to a new character that's coming probably in the next few chapters:)
Her name is: Ashley
She is one of my close friends and she loves Jonah, so you can see where I'm going with this one😉😏
This is Ashley:

Ima introduce you to a new character that's coming probably in the next few chapters:) Her name is: AshleyShe is one of my close friends and she loves Jonah, so you can see where I'm going with this one😉😏This is Ashley:

She is really sweet and y'all should go follow her ashleey_cardenas
I know she has a snap chat filter but whatever🖤👌🏻tbh she is also really pretty and probably reading this so...HOLO ASHLEY!!!