Chapter 7: Confessing???!

*A/N: I know they have only known each other for like a week but it seems like longer, so let's just pretend it is * Brooke's POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
*Morning 10am*
I hear my phone buzz, as it lights up. I quickly unlock it to see that Corbyn sent me a text.
C- Corbyn B-Brooke
C- Hey, wassup
B-Hey Corbs
C- Can we hang later? I feel
like I haven't seen you in ages, lol
B- Yeah sure, same here😂
B- Where at?
C- Idk, Coffee shop down the road?
B- sure
C- is 11:30 okay?
B- yaaaaa
C- okay:) see u then
B- byyyyyyye
C-👋🏻
*Brooke changed Corbyn to 'Corbs💕'*
Wait, why the hell did I do that?
'Whatever' I thought. I've been trying to forget about that kiss with Corbyn...but of course being me, it doesn't work. I get up from my bed and hope into the shower. Once I'm done I get dressed, do my hair, and makeup. If you ask me MAKEUP IS A PAIN. I only put on foundation, mascara, and lip gloss. Once I'm done it's 11:20. Okay time to go, I thought to myself. I grab my keys and out the door I go.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Corbyn's POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"K guys I'm leaving now" I yell to the boys, who are upstairs.
"HOLD UP!" Daniel yells running down the stairs with the boys.
"Where are you going?" Jonah asks. Talk about nosey people....
"Out." I say quickly. "With who?!" Jack asks, with a smirk. "Brooke" I whisper, slightly. I didn't really want them to know... "Did I just hear what I thought I heard?" Zach asks, his face lit up. "Yes, yes you did" I continue, turning around and opening up the door.
"Haha he's going out with Brooke" Jonah laughs, "shut up!" I laugh.
"He embarrassed" Daniel laughs.
Truth is, yes. Yes I was. Oh I just can't wait to hear them laugh and tease me🙄
"Corbs got a date" Jack informs. "Hey don't call me that!" I said. "Only Brooke is allowed!" I laugh again. "Wow, meanie!" Jack exclaims, pretending to be sad and all. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. Brooke changed my contact name:

Brooke
Brooke changed your contact name to 'Corbs💕'

I decided to change hers to since it's just plain....

'Brooke changed to 'Brooke💘'

Opps, 'okay whatever' I thought, as I'm walking out the door to the car. I hop in the car and start driving. I get a incoming call from Brooke. I answer it and put it on speaker.
Bold- Brooke Normal- Corbyn

Hey, you almost here?
Yeah, I'm guessing your there now *i laugh*
Yeppppp
Okay see you in a minute.
Okay bye:)

Honestly, we just saw each other not even two days ago. BUT IT FEELS LIKE WEEKS! She my girl friend, wait that came out wrong! Friend girl? No that sounds weird...um best gal friend. Yeah okay what ever I'll stick with that.
I walk into the coffee shop and spot her. I run up to her and hug her. People were staring but I didn't care at all:)))
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Brooke's POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I see Corbyn walk into the coffee shop, he spots me and runs to give me I big hug:) honestly it feels like a haven't seen him in days! No weeks, nope months. "Hi" I say, while we're hugging. "Hi, sorry bout that..." he greets, scratching his neck in embarrassment. *adorable*
"Let's go sit" I suggest, walking over to a two seat table with him following me. Corbs (Corbyn/corbean) is my best guy friend. "We should play a game" I suggest, excitedly. "Okay" he replies.
"How about 21 things" he asks. "What's that?" I reply, "okay so, I say a word and you say the first thing that comes to mind." He explains. "So if you say cute, if I think of———— something cute I have to say it out loud." He finishes. "Got it" I chirp.
(A/N: okay, I'm gonna change it from he said, she explains to: Corbyn- Brooke- for now, k? K.)

Brooke- I wanna go first!
Corbyn- * laughs * okay
Corbyn- Movie
Brooke- Beauty and the beast
Corbyn- Hot
Brooke- the beach
Corbyn- Me
Brooke- You
Corbyn- Cute!
Brooke- Corbyn. *laughs* oops.

Corbyn- My turn ~smirks~
Brooke- Okay.....
Brooke- Broccoli.
Corbyn- disgusting
Brooke- Amazing
Corbyn- Music
Brooke- Adorable
Corbyn- *whispers*

Though I couldn't make out what he whispered.

Brooke-  Corbs, I can't hear you (I laugh)
Corbyn- Br——

I still couldn't hear him.

Brooke- Corbyn! Come on (I laugh)
Corbyn- Brooke.

He sounded dead serious, serious Corbyn is hella scary to be honest.
I decided to be sassy

Brooke- I know right *flips hair*
Corbyn- *laughs*

(A/N: OKAY, I'M GETTING ANNOYED BY MAKING THEM SAY STUFF LIKE THAT, BACK TO NORMAL)

"I'm not kidding" I say, sounding dead serious. He pauses, "I'm kidding" I laugh, smacking his shoulder playfully.
"Your not kidding" he mumbles, just loud enough so I could hear. "I head that!" I laugh. "My bad" he apologizes.
"For what?" I ask concerned.
"For saying something dumb like that" he tell, me. "It's not dumb" I say, smiling. Honestly, I can't stand it when my best friends, (or crush😂) say that they said something dumb or is dumb.
"You care a lot" he laughs. "Oops, did I say that out loud?" I ask, giggling. "Sure did" he smiles. "Speaking of what you just said...tell me about your crusssssh!" He asks, dragging the 's' . Oh god. Little does he know....
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Corbyn's POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Crush. I hate that word. Just the though the my best friend, and crush, could like someone HURTS. I ask her to tell me about him. "Speaking of what you just said...tell me about your crush!" I plead, trying to hide my sadness. "Ummmm" she starts. "Do I have to?" She asks, "I'm your best friend, there fore you have to!" I explain, with a chuckle. "Welllll, he has, blonde hair, pretty blue eyes, an adorable smile, and my best—-" she stoped herself. I know we kissed a while back and that sleepover happened, but I don't think she thought when I said I liked her, in that way.... :( "come one, best what!?" I complained. "You started, you can't stop" I laugh. "Best friend." She finishes. "He is not a better best friend then me right?" I question. "Ummm, h-his name is-" she stops her self again. "Stop stopping yourself!" I complain, with a chuckle. "But I'm nervous!" She laughs, "I should probably go." She says getting up, I grab her wrist and pull her back down. "I want to know! Pleasssse" I ask, doing puppy dog eyes.
She sat back down, looking down at her lap. I get up and pull my chair right beside her. "Okay" Brooke finally says.
"You." She finishes. I look down to. I honestly didn't expect that.........I thought I was gonna be replaced!!!!!!!
YOU KNOW HOW SCARY THAT IS!!
"I thought I was gonna be replaced." I laugh, she looks up at me and smiles. "Guess what" I say, "What?" She asks, she looks nervous. "I-I like you to..." I finish. I didn't even realize but we were leaning in closer....I realized when we kissed, again. Oh god. Ima be real cheesy for a moment, I wish that happened more.........

(A/N: I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING FOR REAL!!!! SHARE MY STORY PLEASE!)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Brooke's POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Woah. What the hell just happened? I'm confused. "Hey Brooke can I ask you something?" Corbyn asks, "Yepppp" I reply looking down, still embarrassed from what just happened. "Okay, I need to go but, can I see you tomorrow. I need to show you something" he asks. I'm 10times more confused. "I should go now" I say, checking the time. "It's 4:30 we have been talking for hours!" I laugh. "Okay, bye Brooke!" Corbyn waves. "Wait, tomorrow at 6:30pm?" He asks, just before I'm about to walk away. "Yeah sure!" I reply smiling. Oh god, this boy is something else...........

A/N: I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT MYSELF FOR REAL!!! THAT WAS SO AWKWARD😂okay but I hope you like the story and please share!🖤
Word count: 1367💕