With Kayla Mae

♫ Name

Kayla Mae

♫ Age

17

♫ Gender

Female

♫ What programs do you use?

 I edit the photos on PicMonkey. 

♫ What search sites do you usually use?

I usually use Pinterest and Tumblr to locate photos. If i am looking for something specific, i use Google Images

♫ How long have you been on Wattpad?

Since early May 2012... 

♫ How long have you been an artist/designer?

About a month or so. I feel like i've done a fairly decent job with creating covers for someone who has just started. All of 'em have been used so far, so I must be pretty good, eh? :) 

♫ Any particular genre that you have always liked to work on? 

I love romance becasue the internet has some really adorable and colorful photos of couples. It's always fun to add a bunch of color and such. With horror, it's very hard to find photos relating to the authors description of what they'd like. And it's always the same thing; a mysterious or evil theme with very minor color assets. They're usually a mixture of black, white, and red. What's the fun in that? 

♫ Share your first ever artist job.

 Hmm... I'm trying to remember what i used for that book... I remember it was done very well. I tried to practice on a few of my own covers before I created a cover making discussion. My cover must have been very good, though, because tons of people commented that they wanted me to join their cover making "buisness".

♫ Share one of your most fulfilling moments as an artist here in Wattpad

Recently, I have been getting comments on my profile that have said "Would you please make me a cover? I asked a handful of people and they all said you were the best." I thought that was oftly strange because honestly, I didn't think I made that many people so happy with my covers. I always thought mine were decent and they signed up with other cover makers in the meantime.

♫ Share one of your most depressing moments as an artist here in Wattpad

It's always sad to see when your customers use the cover you worked especially hard on without crediting you. I usually check up on my covers and see if they're being used. Alot of the time, they are, and i'm not aware of it through detication. 

♫What do YOU want to share to our readers? 

 I would be more than happy to make a cover for anyone

A/N: You may check out her story by clicking on the external link. :)