With Kelly

♫ Name (if you're willing to share)

 Kelly... This is actually XKellyAshtenX. I just recently made a second account for covers. :)

♫ What programs do you use? 

Photoshop. I have GIMP, but I rarely use it anymore.

♫ What search sites do you usually use?

 weheartit and deviantART. Pretty much all the same sites other artists use.

♫ How long have you been on Wattpad?

 Since the summer of 2010.

♫ How long have you been an artist/designer?

 Roughly 2-3 years.

♫ Share your first ever artist job.

 Well, I can't remember the first request I've ever done. But, the first cover I ever made was for my first book here, California Dreaming. It was bad. lol

♫ Share one of your most fulfilling moments as an artist here in Wattpad. 

My most fulfilling moment with was when I made my first cover with Photoshop, which was for princessharley's, The Cellar. I was pretty proud. And when I made Kirsty1000 new cover for The Boy Who Sneaks... I was proud of that one too. But if it wasn't for LunaReader, I may not have been able to do it.

♫ Share one of your most depressing moments as an artist here in Wattpad

This happened just the other day actually. I made a cover for someone, and they edited it after I gave it to them. They completely ruined it. Note to whoever is reading this, don't ever do that! What's even worse, I feel like it's one of my best.

♫What do YOU want to share to our readers?

Stay away from editing sites! Only site I would ever recommend is pixlr. The best thing to do is download programs and learn how to use them. I would recommend GIMP if you don't wanna pay out the butt for Photoshop or download it illegally. Or you could download trials for it.

Also, be extremely picky with pictures. Don't pick ones that are gonna be blurry, pixilated, or stretched when cropped and resized. The best pictures are clear and are text friendly. Pictures with empty spaces are great!

♫ Any last words? (Come on, I know you want to promote your works) Well, if you insist lol... Read The Girl in the Striped Bikini! It's on my other account,@XKellyAshtenX. Oh, and if you're a requester, ALWAYS read the rules and credits. It makes us happy when you do and it saves you loads of trouble. And be grateful to artists, we are here to help you. Remember, we are doing you a favor, not the other way around.

Thank you for the interview!