Out

Hey again my beautiful readers, hope you're enjoying the story so far, as much as I am that is.

Umm honestly I have no idea when I started calling Slender Ash instead of Thorne in this story... It is just that I have another one in mind and his name is Ash, so sorry for the confusion my mind is not working apparently. And Thorne has a thing for butts. He likes big butts.

Anyway hope you enjoy this chapter :)

"... It is the closest I will ever be to normal again."

"There's no way I am letting my sister near serial killers!"

"But we didn't kill her!"

"Too noisy..." I said smiling.

"How are you feeling dove?"

"Stop calling that Thorne," I said, "I keep thinking I am soap."

"You might be for all I know," he said.

"Shut up... And Jeff stop murdering my brother in your head."

"But he is sticking his tongue at me!"

"What?! I am not doing anything!" Misaki exclaimed.

I laughed at the randomness and sat up with Slender's help, "have you two been fighting the whole time?"

"They didn't stop a second, whispering fight that is," Thorne said, I smiled and looked at Jeff who was still glaring daggers, no he was glaring his knife at Misaki.

"Jeff.." I growled.

"Fine I won't keep killing him but in return I want a kiss," he said looking at me.

"Are you kidding me?! there is no way on earth or in hell you are kissing my sister!"

"Agh, just go to fucking sleep!" Jeff growled crossing his arms over his chest.

Thorne on the other hand was standing in the corner of the room, quietly staring at me.

"What is it?" I asked him.

He just shook his head and vanished.

"Well then.."

"Don't take personally Rima, he is still mad at himself for putting you through this," Jeff walked up to my bed and sat next to me.

"Stay away from her!"

"Go to fucking sleep!"

"Just shut up both of you!" I yelled, then leaned against the pillows, Misaki had insisted that I have to stay in the hospital because it was safer, Jeff didn't leave the room once, he was always either fighting with Misaki or fussing over me.

Again not that I minded him fussing over me, it meant he cared, and to have a crazy serial killer fuss over me meant a lot to me.

"You look happy," Jeff noted.

"Huh?"

"Your face suddenly lit up," he said his eyes somewhat softening.

"It is nothing," I blushed and looked away, I heard him chuckle then I heard doctors and nurses screaming and yelling outside.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I will go check," Misaki said walking outside.

Jeff just stared at the tv calmly... quite shady.

"What the hell did you do?" I growled.

"You like doing that don't you?"

"Doing what?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Growling, I must admit it is quite cute, you're like a tiny puppy," he said switching the tv off, then looked down at me.

"Jeff, what the fuck did you do?"

"Nothing, at least not this time," he got up and looked out of the window, "this looks like slendy's doing."

"Thorne..." I growled angrily.

"You called me? dove?"

I glared at the tall man with no face and slapped him, "what are you doing?! Going around killing people on hospital grounds?!"

"He was asking for it," he put his hand over his cheek.

"Just stop randomly killing people," I said glaring at him.

"You know we won't stop," he said pointing between him and Jeff.

"Leave me out of this Slendy," Jeff said.

"Are you saying that you will stop killing people?" Thorne said, Jeff immediately shut up and looked at me with pained eyes.

"He won't stop, neither will I," Thorne-no- Slenderman said then straightened up, since he had leaned forward while talking, "If you thought you can change us then you are mistaken little dove, we are murderers, we find pleasure in killing people, and that will never change."

"Get out," I growled.

"Can't handle the truth?" he asked shaking his head, then emitted a small laugh.

"Slender stop... She's already sick because of you," Jeff said walking up to me and reaching for me.

"I said get out! Both of you, out! Out of this room and out of my life!" I shouted.

"Rima... don't do this.. don't be like everyone else.. You know me better" Jeff pleaded.

"The only thing I know about you is that you are a murderer, now get out before I call a nurse."

The hurt expression on Jeff's face made me regret everything I said, but Slender was right... they will never change , and even I at some point of time will be killed by them.

Slender grabbed Jeff by the back of his hoodie and then they disappeared.

Out of the room, and I was sure out of my life completely.

So that's it for this one, so you guys want a chapter from Jeff's pov or Slender's pov? or should I just keep going with her pov? Let me know what you think :) and as always

Don't go to sleep just yet ;)