Into Darkness

Okay so I haven't updated anything in a while.. sorry about that lovelies.

This chapter is being written while I am listening to the amazing -apparently- new single by Thomas  Bergersen, it is called Into Darkness hence the name of the chapter so go check it out, perfect song. <3

Now on with the chapter.

Warning: Language, murder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked back to the cabin, the events that took place ever since we came in this forest replaying themselves in my mind. I met two serial killers, one of them was supposed to be fictional and the other is a maniac. I looked over my shoulder at the darkness, they had decided not to kill me for the time being, not mention the maniac kissing me.

I shook my head and walked in the cabin, I smirked then threw the axe next to Ren's feet.

"What the fuck Rima?!" He shouted

"You go" I said walking  past  him, and sitting next to Yuuki.

"I thought I told you to go" He glared at me.

"Not my problem", I leaned back and crossed my arms, Yuuki looked at me surprised.

"Are you defying me?" He growled.

I thought about it for a while, was I defying him?... "Yes.. Yes I am"

He grabbed the axe then started walking toward me, I stared back at him 'I am sick of this.. Sick of him' I thought as I ran past him, 'there's no way I am going to let Yuuki see this'

He dashed behind me still holding that axe, but I smiled as he followed me deeper into the forest, "You chose the wrong place Ren" I yelled at him.

"Oh trust me it is the perfect place," he yelled back.

"Have you not heard of the legend?" I looked at the trees around me and a figure caught my eye.

'Slenderman?' I thought as I kept running deeper into the darkness

"Why don't you stop and tell me about it?" He said, I stopped running, I turned around to face him.

"The legend of the forest" I started saying, "This is the place for the top wanted serial killers"

"Haven't see one so far" He swung the axe, "You dare defy me?! And in front of that wimp of a friend of yours"

"Hey focus whatever insults on me!" I glared at him, "Anyway, Jeff there's a maniac with a knife called Jeff, and the tall creepy slenderman, I believe I heard some rumors about an eyeless person too"

He suddenly froze and backed away a little, he stared at me then smirked "Seems like I don't need to dirty my hands with you."

I felt a presence behind and froze when four tentacles shot from both sides of my face, they held Ren's arms and one snatched the axe, I looked up behind me and smiled 'Slenderman?'

He suddenly let go of Ren, throwing him into a tree, Jeff appeared from behind it and looked at me "Thank you little girl" He said as he took out his knife, he kneeled next to Ren and stared at him as he ran the blade across his cheek. I froze up  and I felt something right next to my face, I looked next to me and Slenderman's face was there.

"Watch closely child," he turned my face to Ren and Jeff again, "This is how we do it"

I saw Ren shivering in fear, as Jeff ran his blade across Ren's neck ever so lightly and slowly.

"So you are the one who sent the girl in the woods" Jeff said, "Douche bag"

Slenderman appeared on the other side of Ren and wrapped a tentacle around his neck, slowly lifting him up against the tree.

"What?! Slendy he's mine!" Jeff yelled at Slenderman.

"Fine, but make it slow" Slenderman's voice was low. He let go of Ren again who fell on his butt. Jeff took Slenderman's place and raised knife.

"It is people like you who make me do this and enjoy it" Jeff growled "Now Go. To. Sleep"

I closed my eyes before the knife hit Ren's chest, I heard some squish squish noise and a grunt, then Jeff erupted into another maniac laugh.

I held my eyes tightly shut when everything quieted down, I knew what would be there if I opened my eyes.

"Oi, open you eyes"

I shook my head, and covered my already shut eyes with my hands, "Hmm" Jeff hummed in my ear then I felt something hot and wet on my cheek.

"There you look even prettier now" He said.

"I thought I told you to watch closely" Slenderman said.

"How can I?! I never wanted this to happen as much as I wished for it, I just wanted to lose him out here and take Yuuki and leave" I cried out.

"I know" Slenderman said, "This is why we did this, now open your eyes" 

I slowly opened my eyes, Slenderman's face was right in front of me "If you believed that we were going to let you leave this forest alive then you are wrong"

"First how about you take a look at my work" Jeff grabbed my face with his bloodied hand and turned my fdace toward Ren's body. I gasped at the horrific sight. His eyes were open and blood was coming out of his mouth, it looked like Jeff stabbed him five times in multiple places.

Was this how they killed everyone? I looked at the murderes, Jeff looked at me with a proud look and Slenderman stood tall looking down on me.

I was wrong... I made a mistake.. They were real, so real.. And Ren was just killed by a maniac, the same maniac that tried to kill me a few hours ago. And a the tall man with no face, the one I thought was fictional until he grabbed Ren, evem though he almost choked me before, I believed that I was imagining all of it.

"I.."

"You?" Jeff asked tilting his head.

"I must go back to Yuuki, she must be scared" I said as I started to walk away, but Slenderman appeared in front of me.

"She left" He said.

"No! You're lying" I said trying to run around him, but it was impossible.

"She took the car and drove away, she left you here with your crazy dead boyfriend, she knew quite well that he was going to try and kill you and yet she left you," Jeff said, I turned to him and slapped him... Hard.

"Yuuki is my best friend! She would never leave me here!" I cried, would she?

Jeff stared at me then nodded, "You're ours now"

I felt something hit the back of my head and I started falling to the ground but I felt two arms and something wrap around my waist holding me as I fell into darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:o So please leave a comment of what you think so far.

Thanks for reading and I'll see you in the chapter.

Don't go to sleep just yet ;)