The Slenderman song

Hey again my lovely readers, hope you're all enjoying yourselves, this chapter has the Slenderman song that belongs to our dearest markplier on YouTube, so if you haven't seen it go check out, it is super funny.

Now on with the chapter.

I took care of the injured psychopath for a few days after they let Yuuki go, and to my surprise Jeff was actually a very decent guy, other than the fact that he kills for fun, he had a sharp sense of humor, he really loved cheese sandwiches... and he loved music.

"Sing something for me," he whined for the hundredth time that day.

"I already said no," I said smiling.

"Ugh, go to sleep! you're annoying me," he growled then pouted, which looked really weird with that carved smile.

"Jeff... can I ask you something?"

"Shoot," he looked at me with curious eyes.

"What made you carve in that smile?"

"It hurts to keep smiling, so this is easier."

"But doesn't it bother you sometimes?"

"Well sometimes I get mad at you and I don't want to smile but it can't be helped can it?" he said tilting his head.

"I wish I can know when you're actually smiling..."

"I am smiling right now," he leaned closer, I found myself leaning in as well. Oh did I mention that he can be a gentleman sometimes, he makes my heart rate shoot up.

"Get a fucking room.."

We both jumped and looked at Slenderman who came out of nowhere, as usual. And is it weird I was able to make out his mood?

He was very bored, and gave us the "stare."

"See? I am way more fun than he is," Jeff said.

"True sometimes," I nodded, Jeff looked as if he was beaming, I was stillreally mad at Ash, and I seriously didn't wantto even look at him.

"How much longer are you going to stay mad at me?" Slenderman asked.

"As long as I want to, what is it to you anyway?" I asked glaring at him.

"You were depressed, I thought having your best friend with you would cheer you up," he snapped.

"Well it made it worse so don't try again, ever!" I yelled at him then turned and hid my face in Jeff's chest.

"She likes me better now," Jeff wrapped his arm around my back, and I felt him wince.

"Shut up psycho," Slender growled.

"What? Are you jealous?" Jeff taunted.

"Yeah, sure whatever you say Jeffery," Slenderman said.

"Oh yeah sure you're not, you look like you're..."

"Wait.. I hear something," Slender said.

I tensed up and Jeff squeezed me tighter, he hushed me a little.

"Jeffery, let's go check that out," Slender said.

"Huh? who's going to stay with her?" Jeff asked as I looked up to Slender.

"Give her your spare knife, she will be fine, now move."

Jeff let go reluctantly, and stood up, "here."

"Seriously? You have a spare knife?" I asked raising an eyebrow as he handed me a knife.

"No, but I can keep myself safe, unlike someone I know," he looked at me with smiling eyes.